• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i sit down and release 4 of my 5 pokemon.they all say their names.umbreon, espeon, Flygon and Arcanine.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Blade nodded. "Alright come on out everyone." Said Blade tossing five Pokeballs into the air. Her Ninetales, Vaporeon, Pikachu, Flygon, and Stantler appeared. The Pikachu stared at her with her blue eyes. "Alright come here Sky." Said Blade smiling. The Pikachu jumped to her shoulder then to her head and stood up looking around like a mercat. Blade laughed and grabbed her Pikachu. "How bout just having a bit to eat." She took a bowl of soup for herself aswell.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i take out four bowls and fill each withh pokeblocks,pokepellets and berries. in each bowl is the color pokeblock the pokemon likes.

Alana

Years
    Blade does the same then sits back and listens for any movement in the woods. Soon the sky begins to darken and the sun is only half vissable in the sky. "You know we need to chose guard duty." She said quietly after a while.

Alana

Years
    "Alright then I might as well take the second guard." She sat there for a miute or so more than stood up and walked over to one of the tents. She went inside and lay down staring at the ceiling.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at spike and the at the path to the girls toilet."im going to the toilet."i walk down the path then run away through the growth and head to the police station. i look up a name and and find the girl. it was my younger sister. she was inocent. she new what i was and she got killed becuase of it.sister. or what ever team i was in was killed by the team i was in. i then look up where my old team was seen last and it comes up at a town not far to the north. suddenly an officer come in and before he can say a word. i punch him in the gut. i run out of the station being chased by pokemon and officers . i run to camp and yell out that we are found and i return my pokemon to their pokeballs. i then leave camp. i do that in 5 seconds while running through camp. i jump into a tree and and shoot shadow balls down creating explosions. i land on the ground and start running away. my vision is blurred by tears but i dont notice.i stumble an hear the dog pokemon getting closer. i jump up and get grabbed by an officer.i yell at her to let go and i get pushed to the ground. i get taken to the police station crying. i just hope the others got away.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I sneak off at night to head to Police station. "Lets go guys." I say as I let out all my Pokemon. Grolithe came to attack so I had Lapras hold them off. As the other cops came.
    I told all but Ponyta to stop them.I walk over to the cell she was in. "Do you like being caught? Ponyta melt the locks." I ordered. "Let get out of here!"

Alana

Years
    Blade packed up her things and headed into the woods. She had decided on something. She had taken only her things so she left a note with the camp.

Dear X members,

I am leaving Team X. There are some things I need to do. I am also tired of putting you in danger. There are things about me you don't know and I hope you never find out. I may see you again some day but not soon.

Good Bye,
    Blade.

She looked back just before the camp was out of sight and smiled slightly then turned and vanished into the woods.

OOC: You'll see me again soon enough don't worry. Oh and meaning no disrespect but when you are being chased by the police the ab****e worst thing you can do is run through the camp were your friends are and shout "We've been found!" :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i stand up and leave the cell.i turn to look at spike." im leaving team x.i have things i need o do."i run out of the police station and dissapear into the night and jump roof tops in the direction that team magma was last sen.which happened to be the way blade was going.

Alana

Years
    Blade looked around the dark forest. She could hear the hoots of Hoothoots and Noctowls. She stopped and climbed a tree. She stood on the largest branch twenty feet off the ground and stared over the horizen. "I wonder....where she is."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i i run through the forest and see some one in the distance on a tree top.i asume its team shadow and jump up and do a spinning kick on the person knocking the breath out of them and sending them down onto the ground."YOU KILLED MY SISTER!"

ooc: my mistake i have looked at my profile and i was in team shadow. i thought i was in team magma . in my past posts about team magma just ignore them and think team shadow.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Ok

Blade turned in time to avoid most of the kick. She dropped grabbing the branch but her hand slipped. She jumped from one branch to the other until she reached the ground which was now completely dark. It was impossible to see anything in the dark. She had no idea who had attacked her but she wasn't going to let them get another chance. She tensed and grabbed a stick ready.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: sorry I haven't been on.

I send out my Pidgoet."Now Speedy, we have to find them. Since we now what way Darkness went we'll go after her first, ok." I hop on Speedy's back and he pushes of from the ground hard almost knocking me off cause I haven't rode him in a while. A few miles down the road I see two people standing face to face. One holding a weapon of some sort. I jump off and send out Ponyta. "I need some light bud." The sparks of her tail light the ground enalbling me to see who was fighting. It was Darkness and Blade.

Alana

Years
    Blade stopped staring at Darkness. Then she turned and saw Spike. Her eyes narrowed for some reason and she held the stick tight. "Spike." She said quietly. "Move." Then some one spoke behind him.

"Yes please move your blocking my veiw." The man spoke in an annoyingly arrogant voice. But his eyes were sharp and alert and he was staring at Blade with dislike. "What's it been? Five years I think."

"Yes and I thought you'd forgotten about me."

The man smiled evily and his tone changed to cold and icey. "Yes perhaps I had. But then I heard about your new team and I wondered, why would a top memeber of the greatest teams suddenly decide to desert and turn over a new leaf. I decided that she must have lost her nerve. But then you surprised me. I would have never thought it."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean."

"Fraid I don't."

"Well wether you do or don't doesn't matter. I didn't come here to chat. We have something to finish." He pulled out a dagger. "Do you remember this?"

"Yes." She pulled out one that was similar but had a blue blade and the hilt had a sapphire rather than a ruby next to the blade.

The man touched the ruby on his dagger and it instanty became a sword. "This is a useful little invention. I bet you regret showing us."

"I do but it makes no difference. You'll never be able to use it right. You have no skill with a sword."

"True but me and the team decided to inhance it a bit. Makes it easier to use."

"Cheating gets you no where." Blade still hadn't touched the sapphire.

Appearantly he had noticed because he said, "Are you afriad to fight?"

"No but I left that life behind when I left your team."

"But you kept the blade."

"It's what I do. When I invent something I will keep it."

He laughed then without warning he darted forward swinging the sword aiming for her right arm. She moved quickly aside but didn't attack. "You've turned soft. I'm surprised. You used to be so ruthless. Well that just makes my job easier." He luged again and again she moved out of the way.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    suddenly i hear a voice and see a dagger . it becomes a sword and the holder attacks the team shadow member. who dodge the attack.i run at the person and knock him out of the way."this is my battle!"i look around and see a stick and hold it tighly. i then face the shadow member.

Alana

Years
    Blade stars at Darkness but she doesn't have much time to explain who she is. "No get out of the way. He is strong and good with a sword. Move. This is my fight. Go find some other person to battle Darkness." The man moves around Darkness and attacks Blade again and yet again she dodges. But this time she prods the sapphire and turns her dagger into a sword. "I don't want to fight but I have to. How ever unless my friends are in danger I will not bother with my sword."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back