• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"Oh shut up. Go Kratos" Randall yelled. Randall jumped on a Ponyta's back." We need some speed guys call out your pokemon. Alright,lets go.Kratos Extreme Speed." :bandit:

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"haha im just kidding, ok arcanie get ready to go as soon as everyone is ready" the arcanie growled in agreement

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"You'd be slow too if you'd just broken your toe." Muttered Alana. "Go Stantler!" Stantler appeared and pawed the ground as Alana jumped on. "Lets go use Extreme Speed too." Stantler reared then took off.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i get out side and release arcanine. i climb onto its back and head off with out any warning.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"Dude that is so unfair! randall they took a head start! even though this isnt a race lets not fall behind now! arcanie hurry up after them!" arcanie took off like a bullet

Alana

Years
"Stantler speed up a bit." They rode for a while then Alana called, "Alright lets stop here. We're far enough away they won't find us." She stopped.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"ok now we need to find out who framed us and why they did it! if i get my hands on them i'll beat them down" sonaru looked at the ground for a few seconds then looked at alana" so where do we start?"

Alana

Years
Alana hopped off Stantler and recalled it. She thought for a minute. "I'm not sure where to start. We shoud head back to the town where we were arested and ask some people. Though that will be hard. Everyone will know our names."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
istop and return arcanine to her pokeball. i then move over to a tree and watch every one else sort things out.

Alana

Years
"Who would be allies with a bunch of x thieves. No we need to do this on our own. What if we just used nick names?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i look at them and at blade.i then speak."darkness."i stare at the ground and think about my parents again. another tear runs down my face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back