• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i get through the main surge of people and go into an alley way. i release the shadow and the alley way becomes darker.i head out into the street and get bumped alot.i evently get knocked down and istay on the ground.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "hey" sonaru has already reached the town and read the note
    "that wasnt nice what u did!" Sonaru was talkin to the person that knocked naryu down, sonaru extened a hand to naryu, "here take my hand" as sonaru waited for her to take his hand, he put his other hand in his pocket and took out arcanies pokeball
    "if you dont apologize we will have a problem"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i take the hand and stand up .i look at sonaru."please. we must keep hidden. we must not breach the mission."i grab your hand and drag you away.

ooc:lol. my charecters pretty much exactly like rei ayanami.she takes orders and speaks like rei. she also keeps her mind on her mission. she is very quiet.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • occ: ok got ya ^_^

Ic: "i still say he should of been punished, so what do we do? wheres blade at?" i asked as naryu pulled me away

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Blade spots Nayru dragging Sonaru and smile. She walks up to them and says, "You know we were supposed to split up. Yoiu read the letter right? By the way have the others arrrived yet?'

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "i dont know where randall is but i just got here, and that guy over there knocked naryu down, he's lucky naryu dragged me away!" sonaru was lookin at alana and naryu now, "well i guess we can start by seeing if anyone suspicious is seen around here" sonaru looks around
    "ugh this is gonna take forever!"

Alana

Years
  • "Maybe but it won't take so long if you quit hanging around and start searching."

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "hmmm even though that may be true still we have no good leads bu-"
    (Occ: hope you dont mind this part just thought we should get somewhere before the thread dies or something)
    "Hey thief stop right there!!!!!" an officer jenny of the city was running after a thief
    "whoa whats goin on!!!" sonaru was lookin at officer jenny running after the thief, the thief ran right past sonaru, i caught a glimpse of his face and- "h- he looks just like me!"
    "hey you your comin with me!" officer jenny put a hand on sonaru's soulder
    "wait miss you have the wrong guy, it was him!" sonaru pointed to where the look-alike ran but he dissappered

Alana

Years
  • Blade put on her cute, inosent little girl look and said, "Officer it's true. I know he's no thief." Thinks, Yeah right.

Alana

Years
  • "Officer Jenny thinks that Sonaru is a thief. Some guy who looked like him just ran by and now Officer Jenny is trying to arrest him." She whispers back.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "please.some one is trying to frame us we are x theives." officer jenny looked at me."dont be rediculous child! your too young to be theives though a group of tehives your age escaped yesterday. well keep safe and watch your wallets ."she walks away leaving sonaru with us.

Alana

Years
  • Blade kicks Darkness when Officer Jenny isnted looking. "Do not reveal the fact that we are x thieves."

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "yea i suppose so, thx for the save guys, blade lightin up on her its ok, besides she didnt haul me away to the big house, lets go find that guy now!"

Alana

Years
  • Blade nods. "Yes it worked but it might not next time. We're fudgatives. And don't call me madam please." She adds in a slightly despret tone.

Alana

Years
  • "Just call me Blade. That's my nick name. But I hate it when peopel call me madam. And your the only one who has." Grins.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back