• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Blade looked at Darkness. She wondered what was up with her. Why did she keep crying?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
"are you wondering why i cry alot. and hardly ever talk?my parents were killed in a car crash. their bodies were never found.my life has been ful of pain. i have no friends. "

Alana

Years
"You know that's not true. Have you forgotten you're a member of Team X? We're a team and that means we're friends. So whjat about you Sonaru? What's your nick name?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
ooc: i just thought of something. my charecter is sort of like rai ayanami from neon genisis evangelion. my charecter speaks softly like he but she does have different tones. at the moment she speaks softly and takes orders with out complaint. as the rp goes on i will be more open.

"i dont care.back at the jail if you wanted to get out i could have just got the keys for you."

Alana

Years
"Yes but it would have alerted the guard and made it harder to escape. Besides it was more fun to do it the hard way." Hits her injored toe. "Well mostly more fun."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
"do you want me to heal that?well i cant heal it but i cant put all the nerv ends and stuff back together so it heals faster."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
ooc:*question marks dance around my head* i thought you said you broke you toe.

"thats good."

Alana

Years
OOC: I exagerated a bit. *shrugs*

Waits paitiontly for Sonaru to make up his mind.

Alana

Years
Blade nodded. "Now that thats settled let head back to the town where we got arrested.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"do u really think thats a good idea? i mean the villagers might call the police on us" scai said

Alana

Years
"We don't have much of a choice. It's the best lead we have. That's where the attack took place so maybe there are some clues there."

Alana

Years
Blade released Stantler and followed. She motioned for the others to follow.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i stop when i reach the entrence. i wait."what are my orders blade.?"i speak in a soft single tone voice.

Alana

Years
"Well for right now we should wait for the others. Once their here we shoudl split up and comb every inch of this town."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
"yes blade."i bring my hand up and make a shadow ball. i continue making it and make the substance cover me. it doesnt hurt e but it brings back all my worst memory and its where i feel most comfortable and cosy.i dissapear in the shadows andstart walkng into town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back