• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Can't sleep either, huh? Me either, I tried to coumt Pokemon.But that didn't work so I came out here with my Pidgyeot. He's looking for mice now. Why can't you sleep?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Blade turned around. She shrugged. "I got to sleep but not for very long." She swung the stick over her shoulder like a sword. "I've been thinking about recent evemts and..." She broke off and looked away. "And not so recent events."

Alana

Years
    "I was a top member of several organizations. I hurt alot of people and escaped justice so many times. Even though I've changed my ways I still feel guilty. I haven't repaid my det and I dought I ever will. No matter how long I remain a member of Team X. And no matter what I do." Replied Blade quietly. Her eyes shon with tears but she brushed them away and stared at the stars.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Everything will be alright Blade. I promise, we are a team and teams stick together. but more or less we are friends. ANd a friendships bond can't be broken that eaisly."

Alana

Years
    Blade nodded. "I know that's true. And your right. Friendships can't be broken easily." She tossed the stick into the air and caught it again. "I know our team will get through this."

Alana

Years
    Akira looked at him. "Are you sure you want to tell me? I've never told any one why I became a criminal or every thing that I did as one. Some of it is to painful for me."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Alright, I wa abandonded at the age of 5. I had to steal to keep food in my mouth. Soon I became elite. Team Magma saw my skill and recruted me. I got so high in Magma I was kicked out cause the boss thought I would take over. I was kicked out and recruted over to Auqa. Same thing happened. Now I'm here with friends."

Alana

Years
    "Sounds like a pretty hard life. Kinda like mine. When I was young sometihng really bad happened that turned me into a theif and earned me the name Blade though this is the first time I used it."

Alana

Years
    Blade nodded. "We won't be able to do anything tomarow if we're tired." She put the stick down and walked back to the house.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Someone could have saw us in the woods." As we sat there waiting till it was safe to get up I just stared into her eyes.Her eyes amazed me.Everything about her amazed me,but
    she didn't know it.

Alana

Years
    "Maybe but at four in the morning." She looked at him then looked away blushing slightly. I'm glad its dark. She thought. "Well there's no proof they're even after us."

Alana

Years
    Blade stared at him for a moment. Then she returned the kiss going bright red at the same time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back