• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "yes blade."i walk past the police station and som one like me runs past. officer jenny says your under arest and takes me into the station and put me into the high cecurity(sp) cell we were in yesterday.i walk over to the same bed i was on and i lay down.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Spacks forhead. "Here we go again." Pulls out a cloak and walks to the police station. "Excuse me officer. I'm looking for my sister. She's missing." Officer asks what she looks like. Blade decribes Darkness. Officer leads me to her cell and leaves. "Nice mess you've gotten yourself into."

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • occ: such a shame alana

Ic: "look another one just like me!!! i cant believe it, it makes me feel uneasy knowing that there running around town looking like us!!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i sit up."i dont care. i can leave when i want to. i can create shadow balls."i create a shadow ball the i dissipat it and the cell gets slightly dark and hmid."ill destroy the window bars when i feel like it. at the moment i dont care. what happens happens. i have learnt to accept it."

Alana

Years
  • "Would you mind doing it soon. We need you." Officer comes and leads me away saying my time is up.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:ok. why?

"ok"i wlk over to the window and create a small disc of shadow. i cut the bars and climb through the window. i look down and see i am 3 storys high.i fly and put the bars back and melt them back in place. i fall slowly back to the ground . i reach the ground and blade comes around the corner.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • occ: ahh dont worry about it lets not talk about it i dont want this rp to be spammed up then closed

Alana

Years
  • Blade smiles. "I'm glad you took my advise. I got a lelad from the police. The only ones who didn't lose their Pokemon live at this adress." Shows her a piece of paper with an adress written on it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:im going to make them my parents as my parents were killed in a car crasha nd their bodies were never found. and my charecter wil start becoming more and more open and less like rei ayanami.

i recognise the names."these people have the exact same names as my parents."i rush off to the address.

Alana

Years
  • Blade watches her go but knows they need to start searching so she walks off and starts asking people what they know hoping not be recognized or make people supisous because she's wearing a cloak.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC sry I haven't been on. I was in New York!

"Hold up, we can't just start asking questions to random people. We have to follow Darkness"

Alana

Years
  • "I don't know about that. Darkness is following those poeple which really doesn't have much to do with us and we have to start asking people. As many as possible." Replied Blade walking over to him.

Alana

Years
  • Sighs. "Yes thats true. Alright lets go with her. But I hope we can hurry. I don't want to stick around here much longer. I have a bad feeling about this town."

Alana

Years
  • Blade sighed and headed int he direction Darkness had gone. "I hope she doesn't get into any trouble." She muttered.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i reach the house and knock on the door. my mum answers it and we hug.i explain everything and i tell dad everything. they tell me to be brave and to cheer up . thye both have broken arms from the crash. they tell me they are happy to see that i have some friends. i see alana out the window and tell them who alana is..i walk to the door and look at alana with a huge smile and happiness in my eyes."come on in alana."

ooc:hey its just me. trainer phoebe. i have a new account.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back