• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i introduce you to my oarents . after a while they say we should leave and try and catch the person framing us.we leave the house, and skip along side alana."so blade what do you wanna do?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I'm hear to extend a warning to all of you. You need to start posting more in your posts. Posts require descriptionguys, which is what I suggest you add. It'll make your posts better, and it will increase the length. i don't wanna close this RP because of these reasons.

Also, if you guys haven't yet, look at the new rules for this forum. They WILL be enforced.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OK!!

"Alright, we have to find out whose framing us. Wait, didn't the gaurd at the jail say someone said they saw us leaving one of the hoses the pokemon were taken from?"
    Spike asked as his hair blew in the night breeze,

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "I don't know Kitty. Probably some one who doesn't like thieves. Wether they're x theives or not."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Hey there's Alex's house, come on. Alex, what do you know about the pokemon roberies?" "All I know is that someone saw you guy's running away from the scene of the crime." Alex replied. "You do know it's not us, right?" "I know it wasn't you guys. Do you need a place to sleep, cause if you do you can bunk in the basement?" Alex gestured.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk into the house and go down to the basement. i look around. i walk over to a bottom bunk and put my hand onto a matress and cover it in shadow ball substance. i jump on and cover my self in shadow. it then disperses and the bunk is the same before i enter the room . i have become invisable in shadows.

Alana

Years
    "Fine then I get the other top bunk." Hops in and pulls out a flash light. Takes out the book, Advanced Training For the Advanced, and starts to read.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i take out a book and start reading . on the cover is "Training for advanced phsycics."

Alana

Years
    Blade ignored the lights when they went out. She continued to read with out the flahs light for a bit then when she was sher most of the rest were asleep she clicked it on to help her see.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    Kitty lay beneath Blade on the bottom bunk. She sighed and closed her eyes. This was too much for her. What happened to the quiet days of her life. Right, she didnt have any. Everyday was another escape plan, everyhour was spent in hiding. Kitty sighed again as she slowly drifted of to sleep.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Since every body else took out a book I took my book out."Advanced Training for Dummies." "What," I looked at Kitty. "This has alot of stuff I don't think Blade knows. It's a good book. Oh shut up!"

Alana

Years
    Blade heard he little conversation and grinned. "I'm sure battles for advenced trainers has stuff I don't too." SHe turned the page and saw a picture of a Gyarados lv. 50 against a Chinchou lv. 30. She started reading how the Chinchou could win with out electricity.

Alana

Years
    Blade was still grinning. She marked her page and closed her book. She put it back in her bag then tured off her flash light and rolled over. It took her a while to fall asleep. She had so much on her mind. When she finally fell asleep it was rather uneasy and her sleep was haunted by horrible dreams.

Blade opened her eyes. It was still dark. She checked her Pokegear and found that it was 4:00 in the morning. She hopped silently off her bunk and pulled on her shoes. She slipped outside into the chilly morning air. She pulled on her jacket and looked around. After a while she walked into a nearby wood. She picked up a stick and began practicing some simple moves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back