• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Pregnancy

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • I'd assume that YoMama is prepubescent, but thinks he knows it all. I'm making that assumption because, in one post, he constantly referred to sex as "cuddling". And his "facts" are just blind opinions.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Dawson said:
    I'd assume that YoMama is prepubescent, but thinks he knows it all. I'm making that assumption because, in one post, he constantly referred to sex as "cuddling". And his "facts" are just blind opinions.

All of your "facts" are opinions too. Sex can be referred to as "cuddling" and its a better word to use around younger children because if you say the word "sex" then the parents are going to have to giving that child the "talk" about making babies, while they still think it comes from the stork.

Since this is really geting off topic, let me say that it is common for teens to have sex. Yes, I know Zone that there are birth control pills. Though a lot of teens don't even consider the consequences of their "relationship". That's probably because a lot of them are drunk when it happens.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • How do you know a lot of teenagers don't consider the effects of sex? I lost my virginity at 15, I was regularly having sex at 16. A lot of the kids in my area were the same. Yet, I've never caught an STD and I've never impregnated a girl as I've always used protection and made sure I was clean. I don't know of any teenagers who've caught an STD and only one couple who had gotten pregnant, but that was actually planned. So, how can you make that assumption? What basis do you have for saying that?

YoMama said:
    That's probably because a lot of them are drunk when it happens.
    That pretty much sums up your points in this thread. Stupid, and wrong.

EDIT: BTW, I've never tried to pass off "facts" without having proof or prior knowledge. And I've shown my opinions to be opinions with "I think" or "IMO".

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    no more it's not right.

No more I just reported this because it is sick and wrong and Marciline no you will not get poupular. I agree with roy mustang, he knows not to get into this.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • WTF are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with this thread. If you're too immature to handle it, stay out of the thread. Idiot.
    ...I'll probably get warned now.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • boo836 said:
    No more I just reported this because it is sick and wrong and Marciline no you will not get poupular. I agree with roy mustang, he knows not to get into this.

No, no, no. I was wrong, these threads are allowed. ^^;

Like Dawson said, if you think this is wrong, then just ignore the thread and don't post in it at all.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    YoMama said:
    That's probably because a lot of them are drunk when it happens.
    That is offensively baseless conjecture, you insensible cretin. You don't have a clue what you're talking about, so quit preaching all this nonsense to us.

Also, getting back on topic, I wanted to point out that some people mature faster than others, so it's sort of pointless to generalize about teens based on something as something arbitrary and merely symbolic as how many years someone has been alive.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Their mentality still not prepared yet to have a baby in such age. It better to have it at older age

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
  • I think teen pregnancy is bad when unplanned, but as Dawson said, if they are good parents, then it's fine IMO ^^; But I'm too young to know about this..If I somehow got anyone pregnant then I definately wouldn't run away, it's jsut heartless :{

Years
  • I am not a big fan about having kids untill you are in your twenties, but I guess if you are pretected, it would be ok to have intercoarse if you are truely inlove, but remember teens are unpredictable creatures that give into lust and love at the blink of an eye. Many of the people I see who have kids in their teens are first off, sexaholics, they enjoy it too much for their own good and not exactly that secure, they think physical touch in the groin area=love, which any person without a mental trauma reguarding not having a loving environment, should know is a falicy, genuinly caring for the persons well being and being there for them when they need it is showing you love them. Just remember, at the time of the passionate embrase of another, you are not thinking of what will happen or such, you are trapped in the moment, although alot of males just see it as another nitch in their belt >_> which is wrong, not saying this because I want to sound like I am on a moral high horse, but because it's true, alot of men see a woman as a lay and love is acting for a lay.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • puppypaladin000 said:
    Many of the people I see who have kids in their teens are first off, sexaholics
    Actually, a lot of the teenagers that do get pregnant aren't "sexaholics". Most teenage pregnancies come from naive teens who think they can get away with unprotected sex with no consequences, and for a lot of girls, they're actually very inexperienced and uneducated in that area. So called "sexaholics" tend to be more educated in the hazards of unprotected sex and act against it.

puppypaladin000 said:
    because it's true, alot of men see a woman as a lay and love is acting for a lay.
    Well, that's a kind of old fashioned view on things. With teenagers today, the girls are just as horny as the guys. Believe me, I know. And casual sex is just as common for both genders. And guys wouldn't pretend they're "in love" with a girl just to get the girl to have sex with them. For one, no girl would be gullible enough to believe them, and it would take months and months to convince a girl that you do "love" them. A guy just wanting sex wouldn't go through that much effort.

puppypaladin000 said:
    they think physical touch in the groin area=love
    LMFAO.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Dude, seriously, if you can't contribute properly to the topic in hand, don't post. Your pointless offtopic posts are getting annoying.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Dawson said:
    Dude, seriously, if you can't contribute properly to the topic in hand, don't post. Your pointless offtopic posts are getting annoying.

Lol. Mini-modding again are we? "Contribute to the topic at hand". You're just as annoying, believe me.

Anyway, teens in this generation usually can't handle the responsibility of a children with the added pressure of school and the future college they might go to.

Back