• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Competitive Shiny Breeding and Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I can give it an everstone! It's late here, but I'll be able to trade tomorrow!
    no problem. hey, i might make a request on your shiny breeding. i'm looking for a shiny burmy both male and female on my request. i got the parent ready. i don't need it to be competitive since it is competitively sucks anyway. if you take the request, will it be traded the same time we trade this Kadabra, or should i trade it with your partner separately?

Years
    Hey. So, I was just wondering if you could breed me a shiny gliscor. I have a gligar with the moveset, ability, nature, and IV spread that I want. I really like shiny gliscor and would really appreciate it if you bred a shiny one for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hey. So, I was just wondering if you could breed me a shiny gliscor. I have a gligar with the moveset, ability, nature, and IV spread that I want. I really like shiny gliscor and would really appreciate it if you bred a shiny one for me.

We already have a Gliscor in our collection. Not entirely sure it is updated in the first post. Been too busy lately. But it has these stats :

Gliscor (♀) 61846 Careful Poison Heal 31 31 26 31 31 31
    level 100

We also have this Gligar:

Gligar 39404 Careful Immunity 31 31 31 31 ? 31

I do think we still need one with a better spread so if none of those please you, I guess we could do another. Just let me know what you think of those first :)

no problem. hey, i might make a request on your shiny breeding. i'm looking for a shiny burmy both male and female on my request. i got the parent ready. i don't need it to be competitive since it is competitively sucks anyway. if you take the request, will it be traded the same time we trade this Kadabra, or should i trade it with your partner separately?

Breeding requests might be taken by me or by JOBO, so noone knows who you need to trade to just yet haha. I recently updated the first post in the Shiny Breeding section stating we are only breeding Shiny Competitives. We are collecting shiny competitives and it would be a big distraction to our goal if we need to constantly breed non-comp pokemon.
    I apologise for any inconvenience, it just took a while to change the thread title.. didnt realise I could do so myself haha.. :(

Years
    Breeding requests might be taken by me or by JOBO, so noone knows who you need to trade to just yet haha. I recently updated the first post in the Shiny Breeding section stating we are only breeding Shiny Competitives. We are collecting shiny competitives and it would be a big distraction to our goal if we need to constantly breed non-comp pokemon.
    I apologise for any inconvenience, it just took a while to change the thread title.. didnt realise I could do so myself haha.. :(
    no worries, ill get the burmy parents to be competitive first before sending it to you. will get them by smogon-based competitive.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    no worries, ill get the burmy parents to be competitive first before sending it to you. will get them by smogon-based competitive.

That would be great :)

Actually, I just checked some of my eggs, apparently I have this one:

B03 5,1 Burmy (♂) Modest Overcoat 31 31 31 31 31 31 Dark 2011

So technically you wouldnt need to breed one yourself. It can't be hatched shiny but atleast I could use it to work with :>

You only want a Comp. Male & Female?

Years
    That would be great :)

Actually, I just checked some of my eggs, apparently I have this one:

B03 5,1 Burmy (♂) Modest Overcoat 31 31 31 31 31 31 Dark 2011

So technically you wouldnt need to breed one yourself. It can't be hatched shiny but atleast I could use it to work with :>

You only want a Comp. Male & Female?
    that would be awesome. thank you very much. yes. i need both male and female of them. let me know if you need something from me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Can you breed me a shiny female Roselia and a beldum?

I have bred a female shiny Roselia, just needs to be cloned. Beldum is being bred today, so hopefully it can also be done today. We will keep you updated.

Years
    We already have a Gliscor in our collection. Not entirely sure it is updated in the first post. Been too busy lately. But it has these stats :

Gliscor (♀) 61846 Careful Poison Heal 31 31 26 31 31 31
    level 100

We also have this Gligar:

Gligar 39404 Careful Immunity 31 31 31 31 ? 31

I do think we still need one with a better spread so if none of those please you, I guess we could do another. Just let me know what you think of those first :)

Those two are alright, however I would like one with the impish nature rather than careful.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have bred a female shiny Roselia, just needs to be cloned. Beldum is being bred today, so hopefully it can also be done today. We will keep you updated.

Thank you so much .. yes keep me updated please :)

Years
    Hey guys @Babietje @JOBO

I have already traded before with you guys :)
    I do have a better Gliscor for you guys, male, It has a ful 6IV, a Jolly nature and its shiny ofcourse, and comes in a luxary ball...
    Im very intrested in your Honedge, I really want one :) and i hope its a male one

Does this offer interests you guys? Im btw fine with it being a clone so you guys can keep the original, my gliscor isnt a clone btw

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hey guys @Babietje @JOBO

I have already traded before with you guys :)
    I do have a better Gliscor for you guys, It has a ful 6IV, a Jolly nature and its shiny ofcourse, and comes in a luxary ball...
    Im very intrested in your Honedge, I really want one :)

Does this offer interests you guys? Im btw fine with it being a clone so you guys can keep the original, my gliscor isnt a clone btw

Seems like a nicer Gliscor :) I would love it. Where did you get it from?
    Anyway, JOBO has the Honedge on his account at the moment. So you will have to wait till he pops up, which shouldn't be too long :>

Years
    Seems like a nicer Gliscor :) I would love it. Where did you get it from?
    Anyway, JOBO has the Honedge on his account at the moment. So you will have to wait till he pops up, which shouldn't be too long :>

I got it from a trade on Neoseeker, I can guarantee it is fully legit {XD}
    It comes from a shiny breeder too.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    I got it from a trade on Neoseeker, I can guarantee it is fully legit {XD}
    It comes from a shiny breeder too.
    The Honedge is 6iv, quiet, male, in a dusk ball. We also have another Honedge which is quiet, male 31/28/31/31/31/0 in a dusk ball. The second one was hatched on a Korean game though, so it has a korean name. I'm not sure if it changes when it evolves though. I was breeding for 0 in speed and these were the only eggs that had matches so far. I'll clone the one you want and we can trade at whatever time works for you! ^_^

Years
    The Honedge is 6iv, quiet, male, in a dusk ball. We also have another Honedge which is quiet, male 31/28/31/31/31/0 in a dusk ball. The second one was hatched on a Korean game though, so it has a korean name. I'm not sure if it changes when it evolves though. I was breeding for 0 in speed and these were the only eggs that had matches so far. I'll clone the one you want and we can trade at whatever time works for you! ^_^

The name changes when it evolves so that is no problem, is it also a male one?
    And which one has the best IV? if that is so I can trade from now on:)

Ill chose the one with the best IV and male if possible :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    The name changes when it evolves so that is no problem, is it also a male one?
    And which one has the best IV? if that is so I can trade from now on:)

Ill chose the one with the best IV and male if possible :)
    Sure, that works. I believe that I already have the 6iv Honedge cloned. I'll add you and we can trade right away.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I wanted to inquire about my shiny roselia and beldum .. are they ready?

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    I wanted to inquire about my shiny roselia and beldum .. are they ready?

Your Roselia is finished, but your Beldum still needs to be hatched. I actually received a response from one of the hatchers today so it may be finished soon. Sorry for the wait :/ shiny value hatching really depends on the availability of the hatchers. We'll let you know when we have it! We haven't forgotten about you ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back