• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy of Myth and the Light's Shadow

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "WHY AM I ALWAYS SO LAAAAAATE?!" Kana rushes down the hallway towards the lunchroom. "I showed Link the way to class and then I went off for free time and then it was like "Whoa, Kana! Time for lunch!' And I'm like 'WHAAAAAAT?' And now I'm dodging a Nidorino! HEY!" Kana bursts into the lunchroom, her eyes glowing furiously. "WHO THREW THAT? Oh hey! Hiiiiiii Kobora!" Kana waves, smiling brightly.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Sup Kana!" Kobora replied, waving back to Kana until a Nidorino punched him in the face. Kobora got really mad, so mad, that his hand was forsed to use Earthquake. "You basterd...I was in a conversation, and now you just have to screw with me. Now, feel my wrath!" Kobora said in anger before smashing the ground with his tail to unleash a massive earthquake that sent all the Nidorino flying into walls, knocking them out.

When things cleared up, there was a huge crater where Kobora was standing. "No...I did it again." Kobora said before grabbing his cloak, and running out of the Gathering Hall, jeading to Legend Lake, completely forgetting his stuff. "Damn...he's strong. Boss may have to worry." 1 of the Nidorino said before fainting.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Great fight!" yelled Warrick boistrously. Then he turned to kobora and said "Nice to meet you, name's Warrick"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kana floats over to the unconscious Nidorino. "Hey! That was very rude! I was talking to KOBORA!" She kicks himn in the face as she shouts Kobora's name. She glances around at the destruction, noticing Warrick. "Hey there! Kobora ran off! Let's go find him and cheer him up!" Kana grabs a tray of food from a nearby table as she runs out, ignoring the protests of the Nidorina she took it from.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kana flies outside, stopping suddenly. "Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute. War-Eagle! I can fly!" Kana looks down at the ground six inches below her feet, apparently amazed. "Don't you get it? This means we can spot him easily! Onwards!" Kana runs forward at full speed, but not going upwards, oddly enough.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "IT IS WARGLE! calling my Race War-Eagle is an incredible offense!" screamed an incensed Warrick

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Kobora ran off to Legend Lake after the fight. "Man...I really didn't wanna use Earthquake on those guys. I was talking to Kana, until that Nidorino punched me, then I can only feel anger until I used Earthquake. I really gotta control myself. Right now, I really should stay away from everybody. I'll stay somewhere until it's fight time." Kobora said before heading back to the Stone Dorm...well, at least until 2 Nidorina gijinka attack him, knock him out, tie him up, and threw him into Legend Lake.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT, AND I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A WARGLE BEFORE! AND IT'S ONLY A FEW A LETTERS OFF, SO I THINK YOU CAN FORGIVE A POOR SINNER FOR HER MISTAKE!" Kana gets right up in Warrick's face, yelling at him. "AND WHY ARE WE YELLING NOW?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT, AND I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A WARGLE BEFORE! AND IT'S ONLY A FEW A LETTERS OFF, SO I THINK YOU CAN FORGIVE A POOR SINNER FOR HER MISTAKE!" Kana gets right up in Warrick's face, yelling at him. "AND WHY ARE WE YELLING NOW?"
    "It's tradition to yell at people who insult you!!!!!1"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Crap! I'm screwed! They tied me up so I can't swim back up." Kobora said in his head, gasping for air, and trying to figure out a way to get back up to land. "I'll drown soon, so I gotta think. Fire Punch won't work underwater, Thunderpunch would kill me, and Earthquake won't work since I'm not on a land surface." Kobora thought.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Kobora started feeling faint and weak from all the water entering his body. "No...I'm...not gonna die." Kobora said weakly before fainting, still drifting to the bottom of the lake.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Suddenly , a bunch of nidorino ran past them
    "you, whatever your name is, why don't you read their minds, maybe they know where that guy is"
    (OOC: I can't remember, is kobora a tyranitar)

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "I can't read minds. I'm a ghost, not a psychic. But maybe the're headed towards him. If I remember the map right, there should be a lake nearby. They're headed right towards it. And Nido's hate water! TO THE LAKE!" Kana sprints towards the lake.

((Yes. Yes he is.))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "I can't read minds. I'm a ghost, not a psychic. But maybe the're headed towards him. If I remember the map right, there should be a lake nearby. They're headed right towards it. And Nido's hate water! TO THE LAKE!" Kana sprints towards the lake.

"Sorry"

they are arrived at the lake
    "Nothing's here. wait a minute"

he noticed a couple bubbles floating to the surface in the distance. He stuck his head under the water to get a better look and saw Kobora drowning. Panicing, he brought his head up and yelled "That guy is drowning! go get a teacher" before diving in to try and save him

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • OCC: Yup.

"I can't breathe...I can't move...what is this? Am I dead? Or am I unconcious due to all of that water? Wait...I remember now. I was ambushed by a couple of Nidorina morphs, tied up, and thrown into Legend Lake to die..." Kobora said in his mind, drifting down to the bottom of the lake.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Warrick reached Kobora as quick as he could, and grabbed onto his arm, trying to pull him out. unfortunately, Kobora's rock typing made him too heavy for him to lift

"****! Why did the guy have to be a rock type?!?!" thought Warrick

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "On it!" Kana rushes back to the school. She stops at the first building she sees, the Meadow Dorm. "Hadoken!" She fires a Shadow Ball at the bell on the tower, sending a loud ringing clang across the campus. "Someone! Help! We have a Rock-type in a lake! I don't think he can breathe underwater!"

Back