• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    If you're talking to me, Arcanine, no I'm not. Actually, I thought I would return back to PC. My schedule came down some at work.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If you're talking to me, Arcanine, no I'm not. Actually, I thought I would return back to PC. My schedule came down some at work.
    You mean my last post in here? No, I was talking to Abby. XD

Well maybe you'll stick around for good. It's always good to have some oldies back. I don't need to be alone in the world. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • You mean my last post in here? No, I was talking to Abby. XD

Well maybe you'll stick around for good. It's always good to have some oldies back. I don't need to be alone in the world. XD

Plenty of people that joined at your time is around, I'm sure =x Perhaps they're just hiding in the more unheard-of corner of PC... such as the Pokemon subforums that only 55% of the people in a Pokemon forum visit (kinda sad)... At least that's me for my own case XD; Kenny is still around, but again he's mostly in Other Cards and occassionally I think that I see him in another equally unpopular subforums.

VISIT POKEMON FANFICTION, PEOPLE!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Plenty of people that joined at your time is around, I'm sure =x Perhaps they're just hiding in the more unheard-of corner of PC... such as the Pokemon subforums that only 55% of the people in a Pokemon forum visit (kinda sad)... At least that's me for my own case XD; Kenny is still around, but again he's mostly in Other Cards and occassionally I think that I see him in another equally unpopular subforums.

VISIT POKEMON FANFICTION, PEOPLE!
    I knew about Kenny being around, but most of the old members have left and gone off to that big PC history place in the sky. XD

Oh, and screw the fanfics, I got money!!!
    XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    You mean my last post in here? No, I was talking to Abby. XD

I hope to stay around this time. I was one of the top posters in the past DCC's. But I hope to stick around this time.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Being top poster in a DCC is like so yesterday...Not like I will be on this account, and actually, I don't wanna be.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'M NOT NEW..Well..only on this account. But yeah, I do have fond memories of PC. Why do people assume everyone that joins is new? XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ahh, I see. It was pretty big when I was last here. At least it kind of was. Jack O'Neil was talking about it a lot in the past DCC's from months back.
    For your information, it's O'Neill with two Ls. There's a Colonel O'Neil with only one L. He has no sense of humour at all. XP

DANIEL: I'm sorry, aren't you the one who knows the dragon's secret name? It's time to earn your keep.
    BA'AL: Ah, yes. I may have exaggerated about that, slightly. Anyway, you didn't think that just by calling out its name, you'd suddenly be able to control it?
    DANIEL: I don't know. Name magic is common in most mythologies. To know something's secret name is to steal its power.
    CAMERON: So what are we supposed to do, start guessing?
    VALA: Darrell the dragon.
    CAMERON: How about Smokey?
    TEAL'C: Perhaps Puff?
    DANIEL: *annoyed* Will you just give me a minute?

ELIZABETH: You've got myself, Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, McKay, and Dr. Beckett.
    JACK: *sarcastic* Oh, Dr. Beckett, is it? Well, I'm comforted.
    CARSON: *whispering to Elizabeth* What's that supposed to mean?

RICHARD: *defensively* He put his hand in my forehead! How can you resist that?!
    JACK: Well, I like to close my eyes and think of England.

TALUS: What were you doing in the flooded section of the city?
    JACK: The backstroke. I think.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I knew about Kenny being around, but most of the old members have left and gone off to that big PC history place in the sky. XD

Oh, and screw the fanfics, I got money!!!
    XD

Like what I said to Erica the other day: PC is aging. We're just not active because university drag us by the collar back to the closet in the basement to study ;<

Kawaii, what's your old username then? Maybe I actually know you XD

Nostalgia is awesome... today being a weird day of extra-nostalgic talk, along with seeing Lily again on MSN (yay). It's also last day of university lectures (yay x 2) but now I procrasinated and still have work to do for tomorrow morning... have to teach a class and I really really should make my lesson plans now XD

Indeed, many fond memories of PC... How lovely it is to think about it all and talk about it ^_^... IN AMERICA!

(now who got that joke besides Andy... I am sure that he will get it seeing what he said to me about fanfics =x )

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I believe that is Bandit Keith from the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series. As is your avatar. I love that series.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmm, thinking about PC memories. Fun.

Now that I think about it though, I can't remember why we hated Abby and Sarah so much. Except for the one fact that Sarah was immune to all rules because of Abby...but...that's basically it. I guess some details have a way of slipping into obscurity.

Years
  • I'M NOT NEW..Well..only on this account. But yeah, I do have fond memories of PC. Why do people assume everyone that joins is new? XD

You say something there :)
    If a person is a new member it doesn't mean he/she hasn't hanged around here as guests for a long time.
    I was a guest for a time before i registered.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Haha, i know, the subject is a bit odd :)
    Well, i have fully respect for ants though i do not like them.
    I can see their place in the ecosystem.
    Maybe any new topic?

Lt. Surge's Raichu
    Excuse me, but what are you talking about? xD

Lt. Surge's Raichu
    Haha okay :)
    Any new stuff we could talk about? (Topic as it is called)

Clearly stated in the chit-chat rules, you are not allowed to ask what the current topic is. If you look at a few posts above you can grasp the idea of the conversation.
    Also, instead of continually asking for a new discussion, it would be a lot more useful if you started a topic yourself. ^^;

No Spam Posts.
    Don't make any offtopic posts. If you wish to change the current subject being discussed, include it after a statement that relates to the topic at hand.

No Pointless Topic/ DCC Activity Spam
    Posts such as "What's the topic?" and "This place is dead" or "This place is really active" are unallowed and are also seen as spam. If you wish to know the topic, just scroll up and read the few lasts posts. If you feel as though the DCC is inactive, try reviving it with an actual topic. Posts which mention that the DCC is active is just stating the obvious."

Um hey dudes, uh, I'm sorry to be dropping like this, and possibly messing up your very mature conversation about, um, The Simpsons, but, I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE VPP IS!1 :3
    "No Spam Posts.
    Don't make any offtopic posts. If you wish to change the current subject being discussed, include it after a statement that relates to the topic at hand.
    "

——————————————

You say something there :)
    If a person is a new member it doesn't mean he/she hasn't hanged around here as guests for a long time.
    I was a guest for a time before i registered.
    I've never lurked on a forum as a guest for a long period of the time. The only time I'll act as a guest is when I'm looking for a bit of advice on particularly subject and I don't need to post, so no point joining.

And geez, work was tiring today. x_x;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Hmm, thinking about PC memories. Fun.

Now that I think about it though, I can't remember why we hated Abby and Sarah so much. Except for the one fact that Sarah was immune to all rules because of Abby...but...that's basically it. I guess some details have a way of slipping into obscurity.

Details slipped away, potentially because it doesn't exist to begin with. Pretty sure Abby did sweep up the votes of MOTM a month or two ago with her usual geeky, non-senusal, inhumane, abnormal, keenerish self. Cruising PC just fine and dandy, if you ask me.

As for work, I'm still working right now (6:25 AM)... this is totally Lily's fault to tempting me into a chance to finally chat with her after so long ;; Work is due in... 2 hours, and I'm barely half done! YAY for procrasination!

This is totally the opposite of Super Special Awesome ;_;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Details slipped away, potentially because it doesn't exist to begin with. Pretty sure Abby did sweep up the votes of MOTM a month or two ago with her usual geeky, non-senusal, inhumane, abnormal, keenerish self. Cruising PC just fine and dandy, if you ask me.

As for work, I'm still working right now (6:25 AM)... this is totally Lily's fault to tempting me into a chance to finally chat with her after so long ;; Work is due in... 2 hours, and I'm barely half done! YAY for procrasination!

This is totally the opposite of Super Special Awesome ;_;
    You know, I really want to write a fanfic just so it can be reviewed by you Frosty. That would be pretty interesting.

But is 'Abby' the old Abby that returned from PC's closet?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Kawaii, what's your old username then? Maybe I actually know you XD
    You've seen me..but, It's like a guessing game of who I actually am. Three people that post in here know so yeah..& Lt. Surge's Raichu- I never really hung around as a guest at first, all I did was immediately sign up and then be inactive for a week or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back