• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    No ways~
    I just don't like getting up in the dark..
    Who knows what's beyond my bedroom door when the lights are off...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Haha, gotcha. Yeah, my bathroom is all the way down the hallway so it's a pain in the butt to get up in the middle of the night. I definitely know what you mean.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Hrm, I only ever wake up in the middle of the night to pee. And I got a restroom in my room, so it's practically two steps away and then back again. It can be inconvenient sometimes but I love the feeling you get when you jump back into bed and have to start falling asleep all over again. It's so quiet and peaceful at midnight.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Haha, gotcha. Yeah, my bathroom is all the way down the hallway so it's a pain in the butt to get up in the middle of the night. I definitely know what you mean.

Mines almost outside..
    I generally don't leave my room/computer room anytime after seven.

Hrm, I only ever wake up in the middle of the night to pee. And I got a restroom in my room, so it's practically two steps away and then back again. It can be inconvenient sometimes but I love the feeling you get when you jump back into bed and have to start falling asleep all over again. It's so quiet and peaceful at midnight.

Midnight is peaceful? Uh no. Midnight is just...ugh, I always end up thinking about why I can't get to sleep and normally I don't end up getting to sleep for another two hours. That time of the night just sucks.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Yeah. The last week or so has been really bad. =\

I've had short hair for a while. Long hair just annoys me. That's why I go for the buzzcut most of the time. XDD
    I think long hair looks nice if it's tidy. My friend doesn't do anything with it so it's just...there. It looks like he's got a mop on his head rather than hair. And besides, I hate short hair. XD
    Even my goatee was longer than the hair on my head. =X

Heh. I drank too much coffee and can't get to sleep tonight. I was just watching Charlie Goes To Candy Mountain on YouTube. It makes me lose it every time. XDD
    Eww, goatees. I think you look a LOT better without it, to be honest. A lot younger too, but better.

Hmm... coffee doesn't keep my awake anymore. I can drink quite a bit of it and I'll still be able to get to sleep whenever I want. I guess that's one of the side effects of drinking it often. I've been going off it lately, though, and I guess I have been getting better sleep since.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I think long hair looks nice if it's tidy. My friend doesn't do anything with it so it's just...there. It looks like he's got a mop on his head rather than hair. And besides, I hate short hair. XD

Eww, goatees. I think you look a LOT better without it, to be honest. A lot younger too, but better.

Hmm... coffee doesn't keep my awake anymore. I can drink quite a bit of it and I'll still be able to get to sleep whenever I want. I guess that's one of the side effects of drinking it often. I've been going off it lately, though, and I guess I have been getting better sleep since.

I've got no problem with long hair on other people, I just prefer personally to keep mine short.

Meh. I know I look a lot younger now. That's one of the advantages of having the beard. I've bought tobacco for my friends and got served alcohol at an all ages concert without ever being carded. XD

I <3 coffee. There isn't a day that goes by now that I don't have at least a couple cups. Starbucks is less than a 2 minute walk from where I live on campus and then I can always get as much coffee as I want in the cafeteria. =P

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Finally a topic that isn't washrooms... xD

Well, I've got long hair. I should probably get it trimmed.. But people like me with long hair :D

My hair style now makes me look older than what my hair style was before. Kind of weird what hair alone can do to you :\

I occasionally drink coffee... actually I barely ever drink it. I used to have 1 a month xD And now I don't know how long it's been since I've had a coffee. I probably won't be having one again for a while.

Starbucks is over priced.

Years
  • Well, my hair was long for about a half year or more before i cut it
    When i see it on pictures now i finally realize how long it was xD
    I am glad that i didn't get longer hair than that xD

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • My hear is long now, finally :) I want it much longer, but I guess I have to cut it or something soon, just a little of course.

Years
  • I'm letting my hair grow longer. If only it would grow straighter, though. The reason I dislike the barber's is you tell them not to touch a specific part of your hair, yet they cut all of it and shorter than you asked for.

I don't like coffee. Like you over-stereotyped British person, I prefer drinking tea.

I also had to re-type this post since the database crashed when I submitted the last one.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    As I assure everyone constantly, if my hair were to be short, I'd simply put a paper bag over my head, dig myself a grave, and jump in.
    *glares at Kylie* If you can make time for this site, then surely you can make time for Gaia. And when you're at Gaia, try to post somewhere other than that festering cesspool that dares call itself "General Discussion." *burns a pile of Kira plushies out of spite*

For the record, I like my hair the way it is right now; it shouldn't be any shorter or longer.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • As I assure everyone constantly, if my hair were to be short, I'd simply put a paper bag over my head, dig myself a grave, and jump in.
    Melikes ;D Long hair ftw!

I never do anything with my own hair so I need to keep it short...

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I used to like my long hair, but now I'm wearing it short(er) and I like it.
    I'm a guy, by the way.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • X3 I need a haircut soon~ My hair's gotten pretty long~
    I just used some of this semi-permenant dye that was at the drug store and was on sale, so I tried it out and it looks really good~
    X3 My hair's partly purplish now *giggles*~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I've never dyed my hair... I really cant see it any other colour XD even just with streaks or any amount of different colour.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've considered dying my hair at least once in my life, though I never actually went through with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back