• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[::.~The Awesome ShurikenZ FanClub~.::]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

-
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    u can wear banners cool i want to were mine as pants...XD..u mean use..haha
    well i know i may ask for a lot from ur shop u know(cause of my new changing naruto theme!)

np, you can always come back a bit later, wait for the limit though. =D

I have to join. After all, he did join our game development group!^^

Welcome in! In matter of fact, I actually really do like the sprite I made for the game, even though I thought it was imperfect. ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, Shuri! You own a graphics shop now, cool! (By the way, I've checked your work and it's pretty impressive, good work!)

Well, good luck on that, hope you don't get bored about it (well, not right now, at least ;P)

Other than that, how have you been? (I guess the answer will have something to do with the Banner shop, maybe? XD)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Actualy the sprite is exactly perfect!^^

Yeah I agree too! Btw did you discussed about the changes with Flameguru yet, we had that big discussion with a lot of changes, with the leader's pokemon, and the levels, and trainers.

Hey, Shuri! You own a graphics shop now, cool! (By the way, I've checked your work and it's pretty impressive, good work!)

Well, good luck on that, hope you don't get bored about it (well, not right now, at least ;P)

Other than that, how have you been? (I guess the answer will have something to do with the Banner shop, maybe? XD)

It may seem pretty impressive to you, but I still got a long way to go. I enjoy making banners and I hope to continue on forward!(dammit how did zel knew i was going to talk about banners... xD)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • 1. No, I haven't talk to Flameguru yet. I'll tell him about the team changes today as soon as he gets on.
    2. Your graphics are cool!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Hey Shuri! What's up? I havn't posted here in a while, so I thought I'd drop by. ^^

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    @Akio: ok, let me know how it went and thank you for the compliment. ^^

@Star: ok if you insist... Wooh what nice big letters, thats awesome Star! Nice blending btw. =D

@Saba: Hey, i had a boring day of school as usual. I got to do like 2 essays to do in one of my classes, which im not really looking forward too.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Ok, how about this, how long does it take you guys to hold your breath underwater?

For me, i can hold it for 20 seconds.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Hey, may I join!

Shuriken and me know each other since Shiny Gold started! (well somewhat that time, lol)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Ok, how about this, how long does it take you guys to hold your breath underwater?

For me, i can hold it for 20 seconds.
    Two minutes thirty seconds, my friend and I had a contest to see. He did for one minute and four seconds.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Thats all good, New topic now!

What do you consider the most absolutely addicting, life sucking, mind drilling game out there, it can be for any console?

You would expect my answer to be(you must guess first before opening the spoiler)...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Pokemon was for a while. Guitar Hero has been out for half a year now, well on the 360, and I'm still addicted to it. Well once I keep playing Eternal Sonata some more, maybe that. I might even go through it a third time, or keep playing until a sequel comes out. If there is one.....*worries cuz I really want one now!*

World of Warcraft, well most people consider that a nerdy game, but only when that's all you do, like you'd rather play that instead of hang out with friends or something. That's when it becomes nerdy. (I hope you're not like that Shuri!) I don't have WoW because it costs too much and my parents don't want me to spend that money on it...oh well though.

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Halo 3 and Pokemon. I litterally sold my soul to those.

yeah i totally agree with you, but pokemon actually gives you the ability to make you stop playing after being addicted for a while(which i like that!), not like Halo.

I really hate it when my friends in school talk about Halo, it drives me nuts. Spartan this and Spartan that, it never ends! God it just makes me want to take out a shotgun and point at them on the release.

Literally, now i see it as...

Halo = WoW

I don't want to ever get obsessed with games like that again. >D

Pokemon was for a while. Guitar Hero has been out for half a year now, well on the 360, and I'm still addicted to it. Well once I keep playing Eternal Sonata some more, maybe that. I might even go through it a third time, or keep playing until a sequel comes out. If there is one.....*worries cuz I really want one now!*

World of Warcraft, well most people consider that a nerdy game, but only when that's all you do, like you'd rather play that instead of hang out with friends or something. That's when it becomes nerdy. (I hope you're not like that Shuri!) I don't have WoW because it costs too much and my parents don't want me to spend that money on it...oh well though.

~desu Saba~

Um let me rephrase that sentence for you...

"World of Warcraft, well most people consider that a nerdy game, but that's all you do, you'd rather play that instead of hanging out with friends"

There's no such thing as a 'only when' your either addicted or your not, those are your only choices, you can't fight it, unless your completely off it. Its like a drug, to say in a way.

Now ill admit, i used to play WoW for about a month but

Let me make this clear to you...

I AM NOT A NERD:badsmile:

Now, I'm always out to learn new stuff, that I get interested in, nothing wrong with being open, I have a life and I based my interests on better, more productive things, unlike certain people I know. >.>

Plus I agree with your parents, but its not expensive, its like $20 retail price, and $15 monthly fee, so depending how long you play for makes it more expensive. But its stupid imo that you have to pay to play or else they shut you down your account. Just throwing money and hours away. Save your soul from it. I demand of you!:(

Last edited:

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    this may stink but iv been
    playin it nonstop since i got it.....2 months!
    it is NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA HEROS FOR PSP
    it is so fun...
    also i havent played pokemon for 2 months :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back