• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Cools. I'll have to do a quick trade with someone else for a sec and then I'll trade you. C:
    EDIT: I don't think it matters anyway, just trade me first, lols.

how about this..? :( ..................

Sorry for missing your post, got caught as the last post so I didn't see it. You should've kept the previous one, this one has the wrong nature for the moves, etc. :C

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Yoooo, Ill trade you a Bulbasaur or Torchic for ANY shiney.

@Crayonz: Sorry man, those are pretty everyday Pokemon and I already have them. :C If you have any events/shinies/IV-bred/EVd mons then maybe.

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    @TascheMonster: I'm usually on for sure at 8-11PM PST depending. I live in California, so yeah.
    @TheRichar: Sure, whatever. It's an overoffer on my side now, but at this point I don't care because I can clone lol. Also, I will do your request when I know I have time because I've been stressing over some things this past week. C:
    @Midnight Moon: Alrighty, just keep in mind what I said to Tasche so you know when I'm usually on.
    lol im in NC so thats 11Pm-2AM for me but yeah lol ill see you then (ill send you a PM around so when im ready then

i forgot to ask which of ur friend codes are u going to be using ? im using my Plat one

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • Yes I thought that too, but now that I see the Darkrai I think my friends would prefer that so, the request can be canceled unless you have done it. And like I see, I'm always expecting not to bother so when I request and you are stressed just say it please, because I will feel worse to know that im bothering that being rejected ^-^. Anyway, So the Swampert for the Darkrai , ok? or not ok?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Got your VM, omg Farfetch'd came out so much better than I expected! I'm glad you had fun while doing it, I know how hard it is to RNG. I have tried and failed so many times :P!!

I can get a clone of Farfetch'd for you, since it came out so well and you deserve to have it as well!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @moobelle: That's quite alright, haha. I can clone myself, so it's not an issue. And I'm glad you're happy with him, I'm pretty happy with the results too. Would you want to trade now or later? C:
    @Richar: Yeah, that's fine. I just need to take a break a little, this thread is suddenly really popular and I don't know whether I like it or not, haha. I'll still do it.
    @Tasche: I can go on earlier if you like, it depends on my schedule for the day but I won't miss a date.
    @rjgbadger: Definitely. Would the PC Tokyo Charmander be fine for it or should I pick something else? :D
    @Crayonz: It's an event or no? Do you think you can give me the OT/ID no so I can identify it? O:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • By the way, I just noticed this and am confirming that this is a HACK it it has Lucas 20955 OT/ID.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Lucas' Magby (Modest)
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Source :
    Trade Corner Rules and Hacked List **READ BEFORE POSTING!**

Magby
    Modest Shiny || Lucas 20955

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Musica: What a pain, I kind of liked that one too. Oh well, I'll just release it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Dang I wanted that one too xD If youre Shiny Jolly Charmander is a male, will you take the Gengar I offered for it?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Dang I wanted that one too xD If youre Shiny Jolly Charmander is a male, will you take the Gengar I offered for it?

wat. Could you give me the info on the Gengar, please? O: I don't recall this, haha. Also, yeah, Magby is pretty sweet. Too bad.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Shiny Male Gengar lv100
    Modest, not IVd, I chained him a while ago
    EVs are 252 SPa/252 Spd/4 HP
    Shadow Ball/Tbolt/Hypnosis/Focus Blast

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Shiny Male Gengar lv100
    Modest, not IVd, I chained him a while ago
    EVs are 252 SPa/252 Spd/4 HP
    Shadow Ball/Tbolt/Hypnosis/Focus Blast

Ehhh, he's good enough. C: Sure, I'll accept. Use my Platinum FC.

bian

Years
  • So you mean that it's OK if I'll give you regular Pokemon for the male Catsform and male Skitty? If it is, please use my SoulSilver FC: 0561 1107 1044, what FC should I use? Let's trade later. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back