• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hole [PG-16]

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
  • Hadrian lifted his Trainer off the ground to protect her from the Earthquake, meaning that the attack had little effect on her but ticking her off. Lora hissed in rage when her Hypnosis failed, and without so much as thinking about it, opened her mouth and faced her attackers-- all of them-- with a blast of Acid Spray from her very own fangs. "Give up, you'll never win againsssssst me!" Hadrian looked taken aback at the way she was making even the grass around them wither and die, but he knew better than to stop attacking because of this. And so he began to fire up some Night Shade to compliment her Poison attack, and the pair of them rapid-fired at any foe who so much as looked at them.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • Kat woke up to the sound of monitors beeping and people rushing around in the distance. Opening her eyes, she slowly sat up and surveyed her surroundings. It was clear that she was in the hospital. Wait, why was she in a hospital? It took a moment for her memories to resurface. That's right... there had been a meteor crash. Maybe the impact had knocked her unconscious. Considering how close she had been to the meteor, Kat was just glad to be alive. Lady Luck must have been with her today... or maybe it wasn't 'today' anymore. She'd have to ask a doctor how long she'd been out for.

Asleep on a nearby chair was Kat's Pikachu, Piper. Hearing his trainer begin to stir, he woke up and greeted her excitedly. "Pika! Pikachu!" He jumped up onto the bed and nuzzled up to her.

"Hey, Piper! It's good to see you." Kat gave her best friend a big hug. "I'm really glad you're okay. We're both pretty lucky to have survived that meteor crash, huh?"

"Yes you are," replied a voice from the doorway. A doctor had just come into the room, carrying a clipboard and looking all official. "We're all surprised you survived the impact. You're not the only one who did, either. There are at least nine more young adults like yourself who survived the close impact."

"Really? Wow. That meteor must have hit a pretty popular spot." Kat considered the odds of so many people surviving the crash. It was a bit strange. "In any case, I'm glad we're all okay. Will I be able to go home to my dad's soon? I feel alright now. Maybe a bit sore, but nothing worthy of a hospital."

The doctor frowned at her desire to leave. "Actually, you won't be able to leave today. Your bloodwork showed some unusual results, so you'll have to stay here for at least another day."

"A whole day? But can't you just send me home and call me with the results of the bloodwork? I feel just fine. I--" Just then, a loud crashing sound could be heard. The doctor rushed out of the room to see what it was. Curious, Kat got up out of bed too and followed the doctor to another patient's room. It seemed that someone had made a giant hole in the wall. Who could possibly have the strength to do that?

Seeing this giant hole in the wall as an excellent distraction, Kat quickly went back into her room, changed out of her hospital gown and took an elevator to the bottom floor with Piper. If the doctors really needed her to come back, they'd know where to find her.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Dimitri looked around"[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Посмотрите лесу! Давайте императора, подождите где мои pokéballs? Человек взял ее по крайней мере я спрятал этот ...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]"(Look a forest! Let's go Emperor, wait where are my pokéballs? Man they took it at least I hid this one...) He brang out Emperor's Great ball, "[/FONT]Давай" (Let's go) He ran towards the forest "И наконец здесь! " (Finally were here!)
    "Подождите, люди!" (Wait, people!) Dimitri ran towards them.

(Sure Pokémon listen to us but how do they interpret different Languages? I dunno I'm just a writer)

Years
  • Things were starting to get interesting, but the park was starting to suffer. Fire and poison killed the gras beneath them, and who knows what their random attacks might hit when they missed. "Hey! Who are you, the A-Team? Aim before you start firing! Luna, Body Slam on the Dragon's Trainer!" Luna roars out a challenge, charging straight at Taisuke. Some Water Pokemon suddenly attack, causing Luna to run for cover behind Taisuke instead of attacking him.

"As for me, I'm gonna soak up the sun!" The intense light of the Sunny Day shines down on Raf, and his head-flower glows brightly. His power quickly charges and fills, and he braces himself as he faces Lora. A powerful SolarBeam erupts from his mouth, aimed straight for the assassin's torso.

((Everyone's fair game, right? It's not just Mon vs Mon and Human vs Human, is it? If so, looks like the rules just got broken.))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    -OOC-
    @Chef30:"1. No Goddmodding or Bunnying." Wouldn't juggling my clones be this?
    @Godzil: Yes everyone's fair game.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Dimitri looked around"[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Посмотрите лесу! Давайте императора, подождите где мои pokéballs? Человек взял ее по крайней мере я спрятал этот ...[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]"(Look a forest! Let's go Emperor, wait where are my pokéballs? Man they took it at least I hid this one...) He brang out Emperor's Great ball, "[/FONT]Давай" (Let's go) He ran towards the forest "И наконец здесь! " (Finally were here!) "Подождите, люди!" (Wait, people!) Dimitri ran towards them.

(Sure Pokémon listen to us but how do they interpret different Languages? I dunno I'm just a writer)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Bruh: Sorry, I'll go change that. I wanted to make my post longer so I wouldn't break the rules, but I guess I just did.

Sam felt an Earthquake. Sam looked at where it was coming from. A Nidoqueen. "Watch it!" Sam yelled. "We are in the middle of something, here!" Sam watched Silver and what he was doing. Next thing Sam knew, he was in the pond. "Silver!" Sam said worried. Maybe getting pokemon powers wasn't such a good idea. This battle was never a good idea. Maybe Sam should have just let the strange boy go about his buisness. Sam, Lora, Roxas, and Silver could probably figure out how they got these strange pokemon powers without the boy. Sam was about to rush into the pond to save Silver, but something was already helping him. Sam also needed to protect the others. Even if she had only known them for about 15 minutes. Then, Silver came up, out of the water with different water pokemon. The pokemon seemed to want to help Silver by helping him battle. This battle was taking a lot out of Sam. Then, Lora sprayed Poisen Acids from her fangs. Sam ducked and got out of the way. That girl sure liked winning. So did Sam. Especially if her and other people were in danger. Sam looked towards the Druddion and his trainer. The Nidoqueen was coming for him. The Druddion was still firing the Flamethower at Vio's Shadow Ball. The water pokemon appeared to be helping the Shadow Ball fight against the Flamethrower. The other part of the water pokemon were firing Bubblebeams at the Nidoqueen. "Thank you, finally." Sam thought. Sam didn't like the Nidoqueen very much because it was intruding in on the battle. Sam tried to catch her breath. This was happening too fast.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • The main floor of the hospital was just as hectic as the floor with the hole in the wall. Doctors were scurrying around, frantic about something. Kat tried to listen in on their conversations and was able to figure our that a bunch of other patients had recently escaped. No wonder they were so worried; missing patients wouldn't look good to the public. Oh well, maybe they left for the same reason she was leaving. Maybe none of them actually needed to be here.

As Kat was about to approach the sliding doors, one of the doctors noticed her and motioned a nurse to follow. "Young lady, you can't leave right now. You have to stay here." Both the doctor and nurse grabbed each of her arms and started moving back towards the elevator.

"Why are you pulling me like a little kid? Stop it!" she demanded, but with no response. The two continued forcing her to move. Piper tried to help but he too was grabbed by another staff member. "Hey, put him down! You're hurting me! Hey! I said stop it!"

A sort of shock wave rippled outwards from Kat, stunning everyone close to her and causing them to flinch. She was just as surprised as they were, but took the opportunity to pull her arms out of their grasp and run for the door. "C'mon, Piper, let's go!" The Pikachu wriggled his way out of his captor's arms and followed Kat out the door. They both kept on running until they were pretty far away.

"What was that shock wave? It felt like it came from me. But that's impossible, right?" The girl looked to her Pikachu for confirmation.

"Pika-pi." Piper shook his head and pointed at Kat, indicating that he saw the shock wave come from her as well.

"Well, that's weird. I wonder how I did it." She examined her hands and then her whole body, looking for anything unusual. "Nope, I'm exactly the same... Oh well, whatever. It certainly came in handy just then. Who knows, maybe I have super powers or something." Kat was joking, of course, but had no idea that she was actually kinda right.

Wanting to calm down after such a hectic event, she pulled her iPod out of her pants' pocket and put on her headphones. "Nothing like music to put you in the right mood," she thought aloud. Walking down the street, she could see a bunch of people in the park. Pokemon, too. It looked like they were... fighting? She could see fire and water being sprayed across the park, and could feel the ground trembling beneath her feet. This was pretty serious. She decided to watch from where she was, ready to move if danger came her way or if someone needed help.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    [OOC: @Chef30: Haha it's no problamo! It's just a pet peev of mine.]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • He ran up to one (chef30) "Здравствуйте, что происходит?" (Hello, what's going on?)
    Suddenly, there was a Earthquake, He spotted it "носорога!" (Rhino! because that's what he calls Nidos. Pokémon names don't translate that good so I am going to translate what the pokémon is like)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sam was watching the chaos when all of a sudden, a guy came up to her. Sam quickly turned around. Vio did the same. Sam saw a guy with an Empoleon. "Здравствуйте, что происходит?" The guy said. "What language was that again... Oh, Russian!" Sam thought. Sam was searching her memory for Russian words. "носорога!" The guy said before Sam could say anything. He appeared to be staring at the Nidoqueen. "Да это носорог. Она называется Nidoqueen." Sam said, her Russian a little rusty. "Теперь вы можете захотеть выйти из пути. Мы вроде в битве на данный момент." Sam said. Sam began to wonder if he was one of the ten other people that got hit by meteor. Then, all of a sudden, Sam saw more than one of herself. She kept multiplying. "... Double Team...?" Sam thought aloud. Sam started to smile. "This will be fun." Sam thought.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri realised "О Nidoqueen! Могу ли я помочь? Император, Rock Smash!"(About Nidoqueen! Can I help you? The emperor, Rock Smash!) Emperor went to use Rocksmash when he got flung away, "Gah, Dimitri, I, Angry!"

Suddenly a his nails turned Neon White Expanding and then Dimitri rushed at the Nidoqueen and it got hurt.

"Wow... I can Steel Nail?" Dimitri said confused.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Oh don't worry.)

Sam saw the boy running at the Nidoqueen with Neon-white claws. "Metal Claw." Sam thought. "Wait, was he hit by the meteor as well? This is too confusing." Sam thought. "Sam!" A voice shouted not far from behind Sam. "Oh no. My parents!" Sam said. Sam used Air Slash to launch herself into a tree. "Sammy!" Katie shouted. They came up to the group. Sam watched with Vio in the trees with her. Her mother went up to Roxas. "Have you seen a girl named Samantha?" Sam's mother asked Roxas. Sam motioned her flat hand accross her neck and shook her head. She was saying 'No.'

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • A Person who looked like the girl's mum he went up to her "Ладно, вы не можете понять меня, поэтому я могу вам сказать, что она там прятаться от вас, что я могу сделать Металл коготь" He looked at her "Comprend? I think not."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • After the attacks were dealt against the opponent, if they were, Roxas stepped back for defense. Lucario decided now that he should use Aura Sphere against Druddigon, so he charged one up & shot it straight at the Pokemon.

Suddenly, voices were heard from afar. The woman looked just like Sam as she asked him a question. "Have you seen a girl named Samantha?" Roxas looked at Sam from a tree, who shook her head no. Hmm...this should be fun.

"As a matter of fact, yes I have. She went that way." Roxas pointed at a direction that would lead Sam's family away from here. This was fun!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sam was up in the trees when she heard "Ладно, вы не можете понять меня, поэтому я могу вам сказать, что она там прятаться от вас, что я могу сделать Металл коготь." "Oh great. Well thanks a lot." Sam thought. "As a matter of fact, yes I have." Roxas replied. Sam face palmed herself. "She went that way." Roxas said, pointing in a different direction. "Thank you, young boy." Sam's mother said before leaving. Sam waited until they were out of the park. Sam jumped out of the tree with Vio on her shoulder. "Thanks. I owe you one." Sam told Roxas. Sam turned to the Russian boy. "Why would you say something like that? Katie knows a little bit of Russian!" Sam said at the boy with the Empoleon.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Silver fought the urge to forcefully repel, two people whom seemed to be Sam's parents, away from the scene with Psychic. Who knew if their opponent would use them to his advantage? They couldn't leave it to chance. Thankfully, though, Roxas seemed to be compliant and sent the two away. By the sound of it, the Russian-speaker wasn't so willing to help (even if he had no clue what was said). Then again, how could they not notice the fact that Lora had fangs, there was a shadow of a person attacking a dragon-type Pokemon, and, more concerning to him, there was a boy being held up by two Pokemon in the pond nearby. Not so attentive when they're concerned, huh? Silver thought to himself, sighing as he looked down into the water. At the very least, he couldn't help but point out to himself, they wanted to find her. Where was his family in all this? Who knew. Sam's lucky. At least they went out and looked for her...

Goldeen and Lotad struggled as Silver's body lowered into the water. He didn't let his nose go below the water, nor did it look like he was drowning or struggling to maintain his position above the water, but he seemed weighed down. By his own negativity. It couldn't be helped; his decision of running away was fresh in his mind, and now it started with an all-out brawl. A fight he didn't want to join in the first place. Maybe he should stop it? But how was he going to do that? There wasn't much he could do now. He just wanted sleep... and find some food to quell his now rumbling stomach. It's been a while since I last ate, hasn't it? What about the others?

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Thanks. I owe you one." the girl told the other. The first girl turned to Dimitri. "Why would you say something like that? Katie knows a little bit of Russian!"I didn't say where you were, and I doubt she no the wardfor hiding" Dimitri kicked a twig "My name is Dimitri Yuri Onsly."

Back