• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Pshhh, who would like Pidgey ;) I did like Kanto quite a lot, my favourite by far was Unova though. The Pokemon, the gyms, the layout (srs a Pokéball shaped island?), the whole entralink stuff... the only good thing about the region was the story and even that was too short haha.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

You can't convince me that this isn't cute:

Spoiler:

(lol)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hahaha, oh god, Twitch Plays Pokémon produced some of the funniest stuff ever. I never really got into the stream though, it lagged way too much for me. Did any of you guys take part?

Meadow

Years

Oh, no. xD I only kept track of them through the wiki, but it sure was entertaining. (And do NOT ask me how in heck they have their own wiki, lololol.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hahaha trust me, I'm just as confused about that! Turned into a cult following or something... At least Omanyte finally became popular though, I love that little cutie ♥

Meadow

Years

Oh yeah, Omanyte haha. I think Pidgey also got significantly more popular, because you know... Bird Jesus. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

He was definitely my favourite too, but I think that's mostly due to how scary I found Kabutops! I was quite a wussy child and let's just say a giant scythe-wielding rock bug thing wasn't top on my list of things to get attached to. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Aerodactyl is my favorite of the Kanto fossils. Omanyte is adorable, Omastar has a pun-tastic name, and most days I forget Kabuto and Kabutops exist. Kabutops scared me as well. Those scythes!

Meadow

Years

My favorite fossil Pokémon of all time would have to be Tirtouga. It's a cute turtle, and Carracosta is just awesome!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I always thought Kabutops was the coolest Kanto fossil, mostly because of it's scythes. I'm easily impressed. XD
    Tirtouga is definately high on there, gotra love the turtle.~ But I alos like Sheildon, Bastiodon(is that its name?) doesn't look that bad either, but I'd have to say the beat fossil would be Amaura.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Aww, looks like Ivysaur will make it :( I guess my favourite fossil overall would probably have to be Armaldo or Omastar, they're both really cool designs and their base forms are just adorable ♥

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

Oh no, did I miss the Pidgey discussion??

Between Omanyte and Kabuto, I'd honestly have to go with the Kabuto line. For whatever reason I just always found Omanyte and Omastar extremely boring, whereas Kabutops just screamed badass. The Omanyte line definity gained some popularity through TPP though, so I can imagine this might've become an unpopular opinion haha

Years

I would take Omanyte in Generations II or III, but in the later games Kabutops wins with Swords Dance and being able to use Rock Slide, Waterfall, X-Scissor and a few other things. Amstar is nice for Shell Smash in Generations V and VI though.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

So the Pikachu Race thread is finally back? It must have been ages...

Omanyte, or Kabuto, that's pretty hard, actually. I like Kabutops, but I also like how Omastar can become such a beast in battles.

Meadow

Years

I generally prefer Kabutops over Omastar, but for some reason "Helix Fossil" sounds wayyy cooler to me than "Dome Fossil."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back