• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

The females have more defensive stats while the males have more offensive stats, but both of them are able to learn a huge bunch of different types of moves.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years

The female Nidoran is downright adorable, but I do prefer the male (though female's cry on Pokemon Puzzle League was just the cutest!!)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

I quite like the Nidoran lines although I never had the patience to evolve them all the way, especially when their typing put them at quite a disadvantage.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Though unless you plan on using TMs they wouldn't learn anymore moves. Ahhh stone evolutions why.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Ugh I really hate the Nidoran lines haha. They're such ugly little things and they really ruin the name of Poison-types :( I like Nidoking/queen but I'm not at all a fan of the pre-evolutions.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I like that the two mostly boost each other in the TCG, the females giving advantages to the males and vice versa, things like more attack damage, more hit points or less attack cost.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Squirrel dON'T YOU RUIN IT BUDDY

Anyways, I like the Nidoran line! I still think Nidoran should be one species, but that would require a retcon to the Pokédex order, so eh.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    So we are on Nidorina
    I always liked Nidorino better though :P

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

My favourite Poison types are Venusaur, Arbok, Nidoking, Venomoth, Victreebel, Gengar, Weezing, Crobat, Seviper, Roserade, Skuntank, Drapion, Scolipede, and Dragalge.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I hate Nidorino too, they're such ugly Pokémon and the really don't do justice to Poison-types :(

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

My most hated Poison type is Garbodor, partially because of its looks and design, but also because it annoyed me greatly in Pokemon White 2 while I was training on Route 9.

blue

gucci
    Years

Poison-types are actually amongst my favourite of all the types. A few Poison favourites are Toxicroak, Drapion, Ariados, Skuntank, Amoonguss & Roserade.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I believe Squirrel made a mistake. He believed we saved Nidoran M and that this is Nidorino's turn, but we've actually saved Nidoran F, and we're now saving Nidorina.

Dedenne1

Years
    Tecniqually we are not saving Nidorina its still up for debate! :3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Nidorina doesn't really stand out to me, but it's an okay Pokémon. My favorite Poison-type is still Bulbasaur, of course!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024

Even though I'm not a fan of the female Nidoran line, I do have a soft spot for Nidorina. I used one before all the way back in my very first Blue playthrough, and she was adorable.

Dedenne1

Years
    I just dont like how it looks probably the eyes and that mean grin it has at times lol. Nidorino is just so much more pleasing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back