• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Chobits Club!~

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
Years
  • Yea, its funny and if u like a little action i think u would like it! In plus great drawings in the manga books. U should watch the anime version

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • No in the chobits manga..it shows the lady that owns the hotel holding a picture frame and its her and her husban..wich ends up being the guy from fma..Midori knows it.

Years
  • Err..pinky...Chobits and FMA aren't linked in any way whatsoever. TT
    Freya fell in love with her father. That part is correct.
    Freya's father is Ichiro from one of CLAMP's other manga, Angelic Layer.

This is him:
    https://www.kasu-network.net/manga/angelic-layer/itchann.jpg

And this is Hues from FMA:
    https://www.nautiljon.com/images/anime/fullmetal_alchemist/fullmetal_alchemist_07.jpg

mewthree w/armor: I have all the manga! It's rated 16 and up though, so there's a few bad bits with Chi in there, but the manga is indeed good. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, they do look a little alike, though. ^_^
    Random Chii pic:

~The Chobits Club!~

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Aww that pic is cute!! ^^ I don't think I've seen that episode where she does that... wow I've only not seen 1 but which one is it from?

Years
  • It's from one of the early episodes.
    Hideki just finished groaning about his wallet being empty and Chii wanted to get a job so she could give him money. Hideki told her it couldn't be a shady job. And then he left out the door.
    In this pic, is right when he closed the door and Chii is talking to herself.
    She says something like,"Chii can't do shady job. Chii is a good girl, so Chii will not work at shady place."
    And she's waving her finger. XD

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Midori Chi said:
    Me too! XD
    I wish I had one of those Chii plushies.
    I have one of those plushies! and I have the rabbit looking thing too. *forgot it's name* I got it at this store called Hastings that nobody has heard of apparently. It's awesome, it has anime, manga, games, books, music, plushies, anime shirts, etc. so I get all my Chobits stuff from there

Years
  • Really? Cool! =D
    I saw the bunny one at a bookstore I go to alot, but that's it. TT
    New topic:
    What's your favorite episode?

Back