• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • I have never dealt with a more annoying pokemon than this thing...Substitute is the most annoying mover ever when you regain all the health you lost in one turn...

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
  • Can anyone tell me exactly how Focus Punch works? Because he's getting the charge up and the attack in in the same turn. I don't remember that happening when I've used it before...I'm Leech Seeded, he has poison heal, and he uses sub. He regains all his health right after. It's so annoying! xD

He's going to 6-0 me because I didn't bring a ghost...

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Yeah, Gengar helps to kill Breloom a lot. And it gets to use Focus Punch on the same turn, but if you hit it before it uses FP, it won't work.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    posion heal heals 1/8 of oyur heatlh and danr I was eating >.<

Ahh the good sub punch ya focus punch goes last now and if you get the slighest damgage you flinch

.Aero

Years
  • Most annoying battle ever...xD I want a re-match! Bring that thing into a trade right after battle. I want to see it. xD

I'll be ready to trade in a little bit. Any other TMs besides SR?

~desu Saba~

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • Can anyone tell me exactly how Focus Punch works? Because he's getting the charge up and the attack in in the same turn. I don't remember that happening when I've used it before...I'm Leech Seeded, he has poison heal, and he uses sub. He regains all his health right after. It's so annoying! xD

He's going to 6-0 me because I didn't bring a ghost...

~desu Saba~

It's called SubPunching.. Lol. It worked amazingly well :). When someone got a Sub up, no matter what, Focus Punch will strike :P.

GG, I loved to see the UUs! 6-0 :P Only happened to me once before IIRC.

Well, am I accepted?

EDIT: Well, where I life it's 10 PM, I'm not in the mood anymore, but I'll show you my Muhammed A tomorrow I guess :P.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    you could have walled breloom with a host especially dunoir beuase it isnt scared of stone edge :P

Did you add me Gaara

.Aero

Years
  • I didn't have a ghost...and he nearly wiped out my Canon (Forry) in one hit with his Focus punch...then he put it to sleep...twice. xD EVIL! I can't really accept you because as you proabaly can tell, I only saw Breloom...xD Sucky team. But hey, it was my frist try with them...I suggest battling Ooka when you get the chance.

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    well focus punch got stab from breloom it has a nice attack stat and probably has ev's invested into it ....

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • I didn't have a ghost...and he nearly wiped out my Canon (Forry) in one hit with his Focus punch...then he put it to sleep...twice. xD EVIL! I can't really accept you because as you proabaly can tell, I only saw Breloom...xD Sucky team. But hey, it was my frist try with them...I suggest battling Ooka when you get the chance.

~desu Saba~

*Shrugs* Right..

Well, I've battled Ooka before, and almost each battle we had we get D/C'ed.. VERY annoying, especially when I never have it with others. But meh, I'll battle Ooka tomorrow.

.Aero

Years
  • Yeah it is nice. Just I need something that can stop that sub from happening.
    Maybe a trapper to keep his Breloom from coming in after it switches on a ghost. MUHAHAHAH!

Ok. I'm going on to trade right now. Then I'm off to Guitar Hero...as usual.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I'm refusing to battle Psydragon Trainer. He was friends with SirBeasty, and one day I got in an argument with SirBeasty. Ever since he's been starting arguments with me, and now it looks like he's implying that I D/C. I won't battle him because if I did I would say he couldn't join wether he beat me or not, and I would base it on poor sportsmanship.

(oh, and it's a cool team. How did you like my Machamp xD)

.Aero

Years
  • I'm really sorry, but i can't judge on a win by one pokemon. I need to see if you have other strategy other than the subpunching. (You know?) Maybe we could end up battling tomorrow and I'll have my real trick room team finished. (Like that'll happen. xD I still won't have a ghost)

~desu Saba~

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • I'm refusing to battle Psydragon Trainer. He was friends with SirBeasty, and one day I got in an argument with SirBeasty. Ever since he's been starting arguments with me, and now it looks like he's implying that I D/C. I won't battle him because if I did I would say he couldn't join wether he beat me or not, and I would base it on poor sportsmanship.

(oh, and it's a cool team. How did you like my Machamp xD)
    Lol, great.. Fine. *Thumbs up*
    I'm really sorry, but i can't judge on a win by one pokemon. I need to see if you have other strategy other than the subpunching. (You know?) Maybe we could end up battling tomorrow and I'll have my real trick room team finished. (Like that'll happen. xD I still won't have a ghost)

~desu Saba~

Cool, I won't use Breloom as my starter then :P lol.

Back