• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    haha, im starting to make adjustments to my team, and no, i wanted lowered hp on hera kuz of megahorn or whatever does lots of damage times 1.5 kuz of lowered hp its like a one hit kill on lotsa things, and shift, i started using pory kuz of his diversity in his move pool

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    yo, ok i tihnk i finally completed my team, i really like how it came out, what do u guys think? (look at trainer card)

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Meh, I guess I'll test your team out after this one guy.

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    damn the was a stupid switch with empoleon, and i didnt have ninjask first i forgot to put him first =[ but still good match was pretty close

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Would anyone in The "Clan" mind EV training one or more of my pokemon? I'm working on Noctowl now, and am done with Huntail, but that's still 4 3/4 pokemon left to train. It'll be a while before I can battle and stay ready for the trade thread, so I'd really appreciate it if someone here could EV train for me. I could give whoever a phione if they do it. If someone decides too, i'll supply the EV info and I don't want mess ups, if you do mess up just tell me through PM and I'll feed it a berry that resets it.

EDIT: Noctowl is exactly half way done now. Once I finish him, i'm moving on to Mamoswine, then Abomasnow, then Magmortar, then Mismagius. If anyone would want to help me with at least mismagius I'd very much appreciate it. And to make it easier, I got lucky and my magby caught pokerus, so double EV points!

Last edited:

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Would anyone in The "Clan" mind EV training one or more of my pokemon? I'm working on Noctowl now, and am done with Huntail, but that's still 4 3/4 pokemon left to train. It'll be a while before I can battle and stay ready for the trade thread, so I'd really appreciate it if someone here could EV train for me. I could give whoever a phione if they do it. If someone decides too, i'll supply the EV info and I don't want mess ups, if you do mess up just tell me through PM and I'll feed it a berry that resets it.

EDIT: Noctowl is exactly half way done now. Once I finish him, i'm moving on to Mamoswine, then Abomasnow, then Magmortar, then Mismagius. If anyone would want to help me with at least mismagius I'd very much appreciate it. And to make it easier, I got lucky and my magby caught pokerus, so double EV points!

I'm willin to help you out! pm me or olibur man ^^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I can't help but notice this thread is getting spamed with random battles people are getting into with others here; I mean, can't you just take all that to PM, or IM, rather than posting every event that happens here?

Then again, It is in the wireless battle stadium forum, so I should probably just shut the hell up xD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Lol, murderface. I sort of agree with you, once two people agree to battle, if they have any problems, maybe they can handle it through PM, but like murderface said, it's a battle area so, ya....

but <Nico> I Pm'd you about the EV training help, thanks a lot for offering.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    are you now? What is your team? I will battle you if you want to see how good you are. Do you play with ubers? And yes you can join

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yay! Thankies Fiore <3. Welcome to the clan! Pretty soon we will have a clan chat room open so watch out!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    i've been meaning to join.. but i really have no idea what to put in my sig.. something like "member of the clan" wouldn't really stand out that much at all(you'd barely notice it with all the nonsense i have in my sig). but this sounds too good to resist so sign me up please!

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Okay, I know, I'm not a mod, not even a member here, but Olibur, please, stop multiple-posting... It makes the clan looks bad...

I'd like to be a member of this clan (no, I won't offend people... -.-; ), I even have some ideas for this clan.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    well if you would like to join, You know what to do. Welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back