• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    That long? o_O I'm lucky that caffiene doesn't have that bad an effect on me...if I have a coke late at night, it might give me an hour and a half of extra energy at most...mountain dew keeps me up longer, so if I drink it past midnight I have to really watch how much I drink x_x

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Coke doesn?t really keep me up, I had one before I went to bed watching Cowboy Bebop last night. o.o; What did you do anyways?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    That long? o_O I'm lucky that caffiene doesn't have that bad an effect on me...if I have a coke late at night, it might give me an hour and a half of extra energy at most...mountain dew keeps me up longer, so if I drink it past midnight I have to really watch how much I drink x_x

Say...I haven't had a Coke early in the morning or late in the night. :P
    My mom would kill me. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Caffeine doesn't have much effect on me either... that would be water that does! But anyways, yeah, mountain dew has so much more caffeine than coke. But either way it doesn't keep me up late at night... not usually. I don't usually drink soda at night anymore anyway.

Yesterday I was at my friend's house and after our long tiresome bike ride we needed something cold to drink. All she had was Pepsi... and not only that but caffeine free pepsi. It was gross. But since it was cold I drank it anyway. But it still didn't taste good at all...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Of course~ As long as you love Coke that?s all you need to join! ^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eew, I just tried C2 today and it tastes like crap...it's half the sugar so it's half as sweet, allowing the natural goodness of all the other chemicals in it to come forth and make it too nasty to drink...it's like drinking cold, carbonated, toxic coffee sort of...it's a disgrace to regular coke -_-;;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    rayquaza master z said:
    can i join i love coke exept diet and c2 they make me want to barf like pepsi does
    I don't even drink Coke (or any soft drink, pop, soda, whatever you want to call it) and I'm in. I think you'll be fine. LOL

Back