• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Ice demon said:
    Nothing - i like my coke solo
    [that is bad though - drinking alot of soft drinks without anything else can cause diabetes.Something to do with comlex sugar with simple sugar and insulin production. Have no fear it can only happen if u do that every day for 10 years ^_^]

COKE RULES
    Coke > any other drink [especially pepsi]
    Actually diabetes can happen without drinking alot of soda too *remembers being tested for it* you can devlop it if somone in you bloodline had it, although It can be treated there is no cure, also I just saw a CokeC2 commercial gosh could they have made it any longer it was like 2 minutes long ^^;;, I like my coke with Bolngea(sp?) and cheese sandwiches but I don't eat sndwiches very often.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Miroku said:
    I like my coke with Bolngea(sp?) and cheese sandwiches but I don't eat sndwiches very often.
    Yeah I like bolngea too, with my coke, but not cheese. When I eat to much cheese, I puke it up. Just remember, my all time favorite to eat with coke is pastrami

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Miroku said:
    Actually diabetes can happen without drinking alot of soda too *remembers being tested for it* you can devlop it if somone in you bloodline had it, although It can be treated there is no cure, also I just saw a CokeC2 commercial gosh could they have made it any longer it was like 2 minutes long ^^;;, I like my coke with Bolngea(sp?) and cheese sandwiches but I don't eat sndwiches very often.

I have a lot of people in my family who have diabetes, so I think I'm genetically predisposed to having it or something, but I think you only contract it if you don't watch your health or anything...I'm going to try and not have as much sugar but more healthy stuff when I'm older so I don't get it. As long as I lose weight, eat right, and exercise I think I'll be ok, but a Coke every now and then won't hurt =p

I enjoy coke with a nice, hot chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A, home of the world's best (and most generous portions of) chicken...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Umm, any really. But I can?t eat at all without either pop or milk to drink in a unequal proportion, like? 15 oz of pop per a bite of a sandwich. O_o; I always run out of pop at restaurants before anyone else. XP

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Actually diabetes can happen without drinking alot of soda too *remembers being tested for it* you can devlop it if somone in you bloodline had it, although It can be treated there is no cure

I am well aware as to how diabetes can be obtained however i was talking in the context of soft drinks and how they contribute to someone getting diabetes [even if it is hereditary u will bring it on by practising bad eating habits]

I enjoy coke with a nice, hot chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A, home of the world's best (and most generous portions of) chicken...

That sounds really good ^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    In two years, I'm going to try to eat healthier, so in the mean time I'm going to drink all the soda I want ^____^

Throw in some salty waffle fries and some ketchup with that, Ice Demon, and let's see how much better it sounds now :P

Oh, and I'm the same way Kairi...I have to drink a whole lot when I eat, especially when it's something hot or salty. I can go through two huge glasses of milk in one sitting, especially if it's pizza or fried chicken...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Umm, any really. But I can?t eat at all without either pop or milk to drink in a unequal proportion, like? 15 oz of pop per a bite of a sandwich. O_o; I always run out of pop at restaurants before anyone else. XP
    I'm like that too. I always need refills of soda when I go out to eat. And at home I drink a lot when I eat too. I just need to drink something when I eat. I can't drink water or milk when I eat though... it just doesn't work for me. I need to drink soda altough I have cut back a lot... when I go out to eat I almost always get a Coke or Sprite to drink unless I get a smoothie or something like that!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I know this is off topic, but please take the time to vist my "Cool Club". Anyone who joins, gets a life time supply of Coolness, a link is in my Signature.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    You don't have to ask, but of course... yes. Boy I tell ya', that Pepsi club is something else, all I did is tell them how much Pepsi SUCKED!!! And how much more coke was better..., they didn't have to be so rude.

EDIT:
    Optimus Prime said:
    I would like to be in I tried for coke but there was no response so when I found it today I just thought pepsi is a little better but forget coke I know many things about pepsi that I would like to share because I have been to the pepsi company and my father is the vicepresident of pepsi
    HE IS A TRADER, YES OPTIMUS PRIME IS A TRADER!!!!! and I did to, reply!!!!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hey...those sneaking Pepsi people already made a ripoff of C2! I went to the store today to see a stack of cans of Pepsi Edge...gosh, I can't believe them...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I saw that today too, bleh. Even the can itself isn?t as appealing as the C2 can, I think I actually *like* the appearence of the C2 can better than regular Coke, even if not the contents of it. o.o;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah...if I hadn't of been looking directly at the pepsi at close range, I would have never noticed the little edge on the can...and, come to think of it, C2 does have more interesting label graphics...oddly enough I haven't seen C2 in stores yet o_O Have you tried it? I want to know if there's any difference in flavor, although I'm predicting it won't be as sweet.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I haven?t tried any, but I saw some in a woman?s basket today at K-mart. I know what you mea about Edge! Looks almost no different. @_@

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *wanders over to Coke C2 website since she hasn't seen the can yet* @_@ I dunno... from the picture, I think I like the normal Coke cans better.. It's kinda hard to read the name at a glance when it's basically black on dark red. =o

;_; I drank the last Coke last night and it kept me up until 5:30 in the morning~

Back