• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, each of these threads in MCG are like their own little Coke VS Pepsi debates. XD Except they're both one-sided due to the fact that we don't post in their topic and they (sorta) stay away from ours. :O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Vanilla and cherry are pretty nasty apart, but I wonder what Cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke would taste like mixed? I have a nasty habit of mixing sodas together at burger king and other places...they all taste like sour root beer when they're all mixed though x_x

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *cries* I think Cherry Coke is awesome, you?ll see in time. ;p *huggles it*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, now I?ll agree there. I actually tried some at Dairy Queen once a while back; it tasted so flat, eww. >>;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I hate it when restaurants mess up the syrup-to-soda water proportions...and not only do they try to rip us all off on syrup contents, but then they half-fill the glass with ice to water it down further -_-

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ugh, I know! Some places give you so much ice and this little sugary water, meh. I know which places around town have the best Coke though, and which places?err don?t. >.>

Cherrim

Years
    So when I show up on your doorstep one day after I get my driver's license, steal my parents' vehicle, and drive all the way down there, you'll show me all these places with the best Coke, right? :o

*really wants to do that now* XD

And I normally ask for no ice in my drinks. @_@ That way you get more because there isn't so much ice filling up the glass - plus, it's cold anyway and I drink it fast, so there's really no point to the ice. @_@

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That *does* sound nasty. The only time I get milk is with breakfastesque stuff, but still. Ew. =o I?d complain, really. ._.

Cherrim

Years
    I remember when I was little, I tried to make my milk really cold, so I put ice in it and stuck it in the freezer for a few minutes. @_@ It didn't help all that much and it tasted pretty nasty. o.O; So I can't imagine why a restaurant would do that.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I used to leave bottles of Coke in the freezer to get them cold, and then go forget about them. That worked so well, yeah. XD;

Cherrim

Years
    Lmao, smart. X3;

Actually, that reminds me of a cool story~ :D Once, not too long ago, in a land far, far away... known as my kitchen (okay, so it's like... 20 metres/# ft away ._.). My mom left some Cokes in the freezer so they'd be cold for dinner, but she forgot about them. We have one of those fridge/freezer combination-things, and it had that water/ice cube/crushed ice dispenser thing, right? So shortly thereafter, I decided to get some water. I held down the button and... Coke came out! I would've been overjoyed if it didn't look nasty (I should've tasted it ;p). But.. yeah. The cans had imploded, or exploded... whatever. And the Coke actually went down into the ice resevoir or something. ^_^ We've still got the stains to prove it~

edit: *kills graphical smilies*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Come to think of it... There's rarely any coke in my house. My family buys "immitation coke" for some reason, must be cheaper I guess. Its some no name brand stuff that simply says "Coke".

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ...the drink, not the drug.

^_^ I know there are lots of PC members who like Coca-Cola, so I've created a fan club for it because at the moment, I'm fairly hyper (due to Coke :3). And I'm talking about the brand Coke, not the generic term referring to everything (including Pepsi, the root of all evil :X).

*ahem* So... let's get started? I'll make buttons or some sort of sig banner later that you can put in your sig to show your support. ;p
    I like Coca-Cola Corporation and all their drinks so I'll join!

*Didn't thread throught his long thread...* x_x

Cherrim

Years
    Lmao, that's fine. =P It was just random hyper talk anyway. XD

<3 Notice how you make a club on a very good subject, and it instantly becomes popular? Mwahaha. That's because Coke is so amazing. :X

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lmao, that's fine. =P It was just random hyper talk anyway. XD

<3 Notice how you make a club on a very good subject, and it instantly becomes popular? Mwahaha. That's because Coke is so amazing. :X
    So is your signature with that Coca-Cola banner!!!! XDDD Dang good-looking banner.

Back