• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

203087. And now they're catching a Drowzee.

And it's nicknamed Moscat!! :]

...And that Hammy (Clefable) is really something...it just survived an Electrode's Explosion at 1 HP!

EDIT: And Mewtwo is nicknamed Snuggles, and Raichu is nicknamed Mewtwo. :]

Spr_2c_245.gif

EDIT 2: Yay; Crystal time! I stayed through the transition from Red and Zeus reaching Level 40 and everything!

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Simple; my hatred of wasting money.

Call me Scrooge, but it's pretty much decided that I'll get Black by my parents this Easter, anyway.
Since we have a tradition of giving presents on Easter Eve, and my parents can't come up with anything for us any more, they asked and I answered Black :3

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

I need to watch that when I'm done with the Vietnamese Crystal.

Still watching the Pokemon4Life multi-generation run. Earlier, someone said that 80% of the things mentioned were from the "Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal", such as "Hit To Key". Hopefully, I can see exactly what the deal with that is... >_>

Only a couple of weeks till I get Black :3

Nice. Only a couple of years till I get Gray. XD T_T

And now I find out that Pia Toscano was voted off from American Idol? :cer_pissed: I haven't even gotten the opportunity to follow this year's season much, but I was rooting for her ever since I glimpsed one of her lovely performances!

This is madness! ME AND MY EMBOAR ARE GONNA RAGE >:[
500.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Today, I've been hooked on ToS. Hoooked.
I was near the beginning of the game this morning, and I'm now halfway through. <_>;
Dammit, Namco!

<33333

/goes back to re-retrieving the screenshots she lost no thanks to her mom for her LP. v_v

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Still watching the Pokemon4Life multi-generation run. Earlier, someone said that 80% of the things mentioned were from the "Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal", such as "Hit To Key". Hopefully, I can see exactly what the deal with that is... >_>

HIT TO KEY (critical hit)
ONE RESULT (not very effective)
EFFECTIVELY! (super effective)
MISSLE BOMB (Team Rocket)
HUGEBALL (Pokéball)
EGGIE! AS PIZZA? (Caterpie is evolving)

That thing is so damn hilarious XD

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

He probably likes your art so much he wants to enjoy it in other ways.

:#

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

It's a suggestive pose. The facial expression is kinda cute too. I think it just comes down to the body language. She looks like she's ready for.....stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back