• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    At least PC is ok, for me, to at least reveal my first name, and so does a lot of people here, I suppose.

Man, if there's one thing I wish in the world, it'd be more peace. Less drama would be boring, but I need all the peace in the world. Sleep is essential >> (and something I badly need)

I need the sleep, too. I haven't actually had a good sleep in days because of the exams. Thank goodness they're over now. xDD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I seriously haven't slept in..close to 4 nights. I've been functioning completely off non-prescription caffine pills, and redbull.

It really..really sucks. Like, even right now as I stare mindlessly into this computer screen, I can feel my mind just slowly wasting away..

...Dude, i should sleep like, tonight. Why the hell am i even still awake right now? o_O

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I seriously haven't slept in..close to 4 nights. I've been functioning completely off non-prescription caffine pills, and redbull.

It really..really sucks. Like, even right now as I stare mindlessly into this computer screen, I can feel my mind just slowly wasting away..

...Dude, i should sleep like, tonight. Why the hell am i even still awake right now? o_O

Why, exactly? That's incredibly stupid. What could be so important? >_>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

Sleepy time~ Nighty-night xD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Why, exactly? That's incredibly stupid. What could be so important? >_>

i'm um..I'm not completely sure, actually. I've been listening to Slayer for the past 8 hours straight, and with the cross between caffine and thrash Metal has rendered my mind just..completely useless at this point ._.

...anyways, leading away from how completely..retarded doing this has been, I just got my reportcard, and apparently failed music.

..Dude, how the hell does that even happen? ._.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    i'm um..I'm not completely sure, actually. I've been listening to Slayer for the past 8 hours straight, and with the cross between caffine and thrash Metal has rendered my mind just..completely useless at this point ._.

...anyways, leading away from how completely..retarded doing this has been, I just got my reportcard, and apparently failed music.

Don't feel too bad, dude. On Monday morning I was so tired that when my Science teacher asked what two numbers added up to fifteen I couldn't answer him. :S

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Someone in my school failed music, too. I have no clue how that can ever happen... x_x;;

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Don't feel too bad, dude. On Monday morning I was so tired that when my Science teacher asked what two numbers added up to fifteen I couldn't answer him. :S

OMG, My Math teacher does the same thing.

I accendentally zone out for one second,

he's like:
    "What's the answer to number 4, Joe?"

and I always like to have the right answer so when he asks, I ask what question it was, and answer.
    He gets a defeted face when I do that. XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Nothing is as bad as me. I fell asleep during a two hour assembly. Then, someone poked me, hard, with a needle. And, I jumped out of my chair. XD;

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ...I really hate needles, and a lot of people around my school have them. >.<

They pull all sorts of pranks and stuff with em, and it's painful. D:

Dude..needle like, a pin-needle, or syringe? Either way, um..that's effing disguisting .-.

You could get like, a blood disease from that o_O

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Pin-needles. They aren't stupid enough to bring syringes.

Wow. Never thought that one through. :/ Every time I think "needle," I think "syringe." Well if it's just pin-needles, then that's just plain annoying. x_x;; And painful.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Pin-needles. They aren't stupid enough to bring syringes.

Oh, um..I was just judging that based on the fact that you have dudes who run around in your school, stabbing people with needles, that they could infact..be retarded enough to be bringing syringes in ._.

Dude, still..you could get a vicious infection from that. Think about it; You could get stabbed with the same needle as someone else, have it break the skin, then you have like..someone else in your bloodstream and..ew .-.

..You don't have to take that from them. Next time that happens, be more assertive, like..."BIATCH YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!?!" then y'know..kick their asses o_O

That's like..the universal comeback line right before you proceed to beat ass :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009

Umm. You suck that badly? Really, I don't know.

Good choice on Caffeine and Slayer though.
    Dude..needle like, a pin-needle, or syringe? Either way, um..that's effing disguisting .-.

You could get like, a blood disease from that o_O

STDs! You're screwed!

AIDS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back