• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vie

Years
  • what are frocks? well, I love my chucks, even if they are old. I use to wear jeans, a t-shirt ans js...how do you call that in english..like a pullover but with a zipper through it... ^^°

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • Frocks are those pretty little ribbon things. >_>.
    Girls clothing is so like pretty. I realy don't like it at all!
    I'm always found with a blue jeans and a Black t-shirt. I never switch to other clothes. That's why my mom's always worried she thinks I need some graces (with the clothing) and getting myself a girly girl ...

Vie

Years
  • I am also not a girly giirl. probably because I had to grow up with 2 older brothers. they teached me how to arm-wrestle and how to climb on forbidden things. that was fun :)
    well, I hate pink clothes and ribbons. and skirts.

-HeaveN-

Years
  • Hey you're a girl? Now that's a shock! Way to go!
    I'm the eldest in my siblings So whatever I direct is the most essential thing my bros will do.

Arm wrestle? It's too much fun having a brawl and things like that. Not to mention I wanted to be a Ninja. I can climb walls easily.

Vie

Years
  • hey, thats cool. heaven-sensei. lets move to konoha. Im the youngest. its annoying, because Iam more grown-up than they are. ..sometimes.

-HeaveN-

Years
  • Lol. I still behave immaturely. I don't know why. I just cant seem to act like a grown-up person. I'm always fighting with friends (not a serious one)

Vie

Years
  • well, Iam not really grown up at all. I just always have to tell them that they have to do this and this and this. otherwise the forget it and I have to do it. And I can make my homework alone. One of my brothers could be 3 years younger than Iam. weird.

-HeaveN-

Years
  • About the bossy part: Yeah, I'm pretty much like you. But sometimes, I'm careless as well.
    But I can help my younger bros and sis at studies. There are such stupids. I have to act strict. lol

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm the eldest and I think I act maturely ._.;;
    I don't wanna get any older, though :///..

:/ And in other news, I've been contemplating watching Stargate SG1.. :/ But like.. I've never watched any Stargates before :/..

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm the eldest as well, but my sister and I are probably equally as mature. I don't know whether or not that's a good or bad thing, to be honest. XD;;;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    hay whats up what do yall think of my juggalo pikachu i made

That has to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read. I don't know why, but it is.

At least you care... by worrying <3

Not about what I want you to though. XD;

Nica, do you have to try to make your posts make me laugh or does it just come to you?

I am also not a girly giirl. probably because I had to grow up with 2 older brothers. they teached me how to arm-wrestle and how to climb on forbidden things. that was fun :)
    well, I hate pink clothes and ribbons. and skirts.

Pink is over-rated.

I'm the eldest as well, but my sister and I are probably equally as mature. I don't know whether or not that's a good or bad thing, to be honest. XD;;;

I'm the oldest too and my three younger sisters are definitely not as mature as me. You are so lucky to have a sibling on the same maturity level as you, Miss Lynn.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm the oldest too and my three younger sisters are definitely not as mature as me. You are so lucky to have a sibling on the same maturity level as you, Miss Lynn.

Well, similar. XD; Sometimes I act more mature and sometimes she acts more mature.

Ambex

It's like my thumb is my co-
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    I'm the middle child. xD I've got a younger brother and an older sister.

My little brother is really annoying. :| He's obsessed with being a "ladies' man". My older sister is just starting college. xD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I remember fighting so much with my sister when we were younger, but now, we're just... I dunno, we don't bother each other. She's grown out of her annoying stages now, which is really good on my part. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm the youngest in my immediate family and I have wrinkles… possibly.
    I was fighting with my brother only yesterday… except that was in Soul Calibur IV. Yoda is hilarious you can't grab him because he is too short lol.

Vie

Years
  • I am the youngest and I have to tell my older brother whats going on at home, because he is never here, but he is not brave enough to move out. thats annoying.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm the youngest child. ;D
    I have two older sisters that have both moved out.

I barely see either of them anymore, what with them having "lives" and all. xD
    Still, I would like to see them more than on holiday's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back