• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Ew...How did you not go crazy with boredom?? XD

Half the fun is mindlessly flipping through channels =P
    XD I never knew anything else. I also didn't have Internet until I moved up here, let alone a computer.

I did, however, have a Nintendo 64, and later on, a GameCube. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh wow, I can't even really imagine that, haha.

My dad's a bit of a technophile so we almost always have the latest things. We got digital cable as soon as it was available in our area, and satellite when we moved to Ontario so... I've almost always had access to way more channels than I could ever watch. Too bad I don't like watching TV anymore. XD

Years
  • I've got freeview.

You pay for the box but then there is no payemtns after that.

Its got about 40-50 channels then a bunch of radio ones. Only about 10 of them are any good.

I want Sky or Virgin Media.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I have to go to the local shack to watch Football (American, obviously). Other than that, I use the internet for everything else. XD I don't have a need for TV, really. :D I have some channels, but eh.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh wow, I can't even really imagine that, haha.

My dad's a bit of a technophile so we almost always have the latest things. We got digital cable as soon as it was available in our area, and satellite when we moved to Ontario so... I've almost always had access to way more channels than I could ever watch. Too bad I don't like watching TV anymore. XD

Haha, same, I only watch certain shows that are just on when I get home (since if I'm not at school or work or out with people when they're home from college, I just collapse on the couch.) XD

But yeah, digital cable is nice, I only have it on one tv in the house though and I myself only use it to watch The Tennis Channel (which really doesn't live up to it's name..)

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • We have Dish Network, and we just got a DVR. ^.^ It's so awesome, I've recorded a bunch of House episodes XD He's so cool! <3
    It's also handy for recording movies that come on too late at night.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I use an antenna,really I don't have any other cable provider since my Mom thinks it's so expenisve it's practilly overpaying for channels you don't watch,I really don't mind it's perfect with all my favorite channels.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Why would you watch that, you are Afgani?
    yeah, duh why else would I watch it, theres a lot of programs I like and some are comedy and theres also Arabic channels and since I'm also part arabic I watch that too, and its so hilarious. Except I don't like watching news and debates, they also translated the Garfield movie into arabic so that was fun to watch.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Well smart one I know a pakistani man who watches afgani tv! :P
    Arabic? There are a lot of arab countries! Duh! :P
    duh of course I know that :P my mom's mom was from Syria and frankly ppl from Syria are very good comedians, not all the arabic comedies are good but the ones from Syria are amazing. And they say the most random things.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    *yawns*

Wow...been a while.

Um, I have..23 channels...and about 10 of them are either Preachers or News channels...so about 13.

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back