• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
  • We don't get hershey's chocolate here in Scotland :( And I'm not a gummy bear fan. I'm not really a sweetie person, I'm more a chocolate tooth. Could never pick my favourite!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I eat like a fatass but I don't grow and I eat pretty much everything no doubt a lot of choc and ice cream XD
    Eventually, your metabolism will break, so enjoy your inability to gain weight despite eating craploads of crap while it lasts!

As for sweets and stuff: The few times I've had Hershey (on holiday to the US, as it's hard to obtain in the UK), I've always found it chalky, bitter, and just not very nice. It tastes like a really flavourless version of dark chocolate, which is already too bitter to begin with for my taste.

As long as chocolate is milk- or plain- and has a relative sweetness about it, normally I'll enjoy it. Favourites include Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream, Galaxy bars, Milka and Lindt.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well, since your topic is still going on Will, I'd want to add my favorite brand/kind of chocolate:
    The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Everytime I see this in the store I can't help but buy it, especially the one without almonds! <333;

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Might as well post

I sayed once that i loved choctlate <3<3
    That didnt stay so long xD I still like it, allot. just dont eat it allot
    but um
    Milk Choctlate / No nuts. or other milk ones like 3 musketers/or yeah. but i g2g -_- 2 school.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Chicken soup is amazing! <3 I especially love the Lipton's chicken noodle soup - it's my favourite food to have whenever I'm sick. Or whenever I'm not.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I had chicken soup! Well, that was back when I was sick. Right now, I haven't had chicken soup yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Chicken soup with rice is the cure to my colds and the flu (whenever I'm sick). I haven't had some in years, that's because I haven't been sick.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Geez I haven't had chicken soup in so long! Now I'm in the mood for some.

I haven't been on for a few days because my laptop crashed. -_- However lucky that I have my blackberry so I could still be on here. ^_^

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • I use chicken soup in my cooking but I rarely eat it. I'm getting better and better at cooking, I can make awesome fried rice, a good steak, and learning how to make pasta.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I... really have no theme, hahaha. But my avatar is Mindless Self Indulgence so that makes me happy. :D One of these days I'll make a proper signature but EFFORT.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • My theme is *if you need somone to guide you...Litwick can help.* But my real theme is darkness and glitches. Is that weird?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think I'm gonna stick to this green for now.

Anyways, You all know what my theme is right now. xD I was thinking of changing it, but people seem to love my gif so much. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back