• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • And do we really need 26 letters? "K" is useless and never says anything. When was the last time you used "X" or "Z?" How come "Y" is sometimes a vowel? We've already confused our kids by booting Pluto and Triceratops why not streamline the alphabet?

But without 'K', there wouldn't be any KitKats and Kangaroos. Just think of the Kangaroos! D:​

Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6553979&postcount=116

Lol guys, take a look at this. How sad is this? Bribing others to flame me. Come at me bro.

Some poor saps desperate for a pokemon actually did it. Too bad they won't be getting it since the douche got banned and hopefully they were awarded infractions for having no life, amiright?

Then report it...​

And there wouldn't be Kangaroo Jack. Check and mate.

Haha, what is wrong with Kangaroo Jack?​

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My name is Kelsey and I take offense to thinking K is useless :| as does my username.

hahaha in all seriousness though, english isn't bad at all. I took french in high school and i'm learning arabic now and believe me, the rest seem like a breeze compared to that. There's 3 ways to write each symbol depending where in the sentence you use it. At least english has one way only, you can't complain about that ;)

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • Then report it...​

Haha, what is wrong with Kangaroo Jack?​
    I was actually talking to a mod about why someone would be "standing up" for a douche when I didn't know about it. The mod looked through his threads, found it, and banned the ****er. Also removed the posts of those who followed his order like a headless zombie. I was linked to the post in a reply.

I find it funny regardless. That lowers my already low impression of him and makes me lose all respect for anyone who posted in that thread.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I was actually talking to a mod about why someone would be "standing up" for a douche when I didn't know about it. The mod looked through his threads, found it, and banned the ****er. Also removed the posts of those who followed his order like a headless zombie. I was linked to the post in a reply.

I find it funny regardless. That lowers my already low impression of him and makes me lose all respect for anyone who posted in that thread.

;~; I posted completely legitimately in that thread before any of that happened, won one of them right before he did all that, and then didn't actually get it because my wi-fi sucked. Mfw

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
    Years
  • Gah this week has been annoying so far. I have a Psychology outcome tomorrow, then I have to write up my story for English class, PLUS I have to do my Photography - turns out Literature really is my bludge class D:

Not to mention these crazy headaches I've had... meditation anyone?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My brother went and saw Sucker Punch with a few friends. I went to a convention that weekend though, so I didn't go and see it. Probably won't until it hits DVD or Netflix or whatever. Heard it badly screws up your mind though.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    My brother went and saw Sucker Punch with a few friends. I went to a convention that weekend though, so I didn't go and see it. Probably won't until it hits DVD or Netflix or whatever. Heard it badly screws up your mind though.

My mind is certainly screwed up as it is, so that shouldn't be a problem. ^_^

I seen several trailers as well as interviews with the cast and I have to say, it seems like my kind of movie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I heard Sucker Punch was a really good movie, and also sad! My friend from my old home saw it with a couple of friends on the movie's premiere.

Years
  • hi there, you will probably be warned for breaking the character limit. I do apologize if that's your first experience on PC but...yeah. Rules are rules. :(

As for movies...we watched the old Superman Movies! Jeez, the US surrendered fast, why wasn't the Prez in a bunker lol. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back