• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That huge level of ignorance makes me wonder... are you also an obese, McDonalds-obsessed conservative gun fetishist?
    The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

No, the guy's a high school drop out.

And Wendys + Whataburger + BK >> McDonalds. In fact, Buffalo Wings > Burgers

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @Noblebeastx - You'd have a heart attack by the time you were 20 if you did that.. XD;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I used to be a fast-food junkie. I loooved Carl's Jr. That was when I was living with my parents. Now, not as much, even though there's a Burger King and a Chick-Fil-A a few blocks away.

I wish i could eat at mc donalds everyday thou, I love there food.

You need to watch Super Size Me before you do that. xD

Trinity Cross

死神
    Years
  • I love Taco bell and Panda Express, nothing compares to them <3

And don't get me started about that documentary.....I had to watch it last year for health, and get this, I had McDonald's for lunch before that period D:

Years
  • Funny thing is, Canada celebrates Thanksgiving halfway through October, but the US celebrates it on November 30th.

Actually, we celebrate it on the 4th Thursday of the month of November, which makes it a physical impossibility to have it on the 30th.

I really have no preference of a fast food restaurant because my income dictates that I can't really be picky.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My brother was born on Thanksgiving, and his birthday was on the 24th. So yeah, it depends.

I don't have much preference, but there are some fast foods I would rather have than others.

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • I'm vegetarian so I don't do fast food as much, but I am definitely a fan of Taco Bell and I have BK's veggie burgers on occasion. I have never been much of a burger fan, though.

I'd rather get Chinese or Italian at a nice place than have fast food. Or just cook at home. I do love Egg McMuffins, though. Mmm. I have one like, every 2-3 months. They are so good.

Years
  • I just remembered another reason I couldn't really pick a favorite fast food place: I was raised not to be picky about food because I would either eat what was made for me or not eat at all.

That said, I like Wendy's Baconator, the BLT from Subway, McD's Angus Mushroom and Swiss, and pretty much anything else with bacon or sauteed mushrooms and Swiss cheese in it. :D

Detox

Wendy's is always my pick for fast food. Crispy Chicken sandwich and sea salt fries makes me have a foodgasm.

Years
  • hi my friends. how are you all? right now i'm chillen at home and watching sports on tv. how about the rest of you? PM anytime or check out my youtube page and add me and write on my wall there. thanks so much. have a good weekend.

Years
  • Then I must be thinking of Black Friday, I think?

Probably not, because "Black Friday" sales (which is called such because it's the day most retailers finally turn a profit for the year/become unburdened from their taxes for the year) are always the Friday immediately after Thanksgiving, which never falls on the 30th because it's also impossible for the 29th to be the fourth Thursday of the month.

Actually you were probably thinking of both and didn't know what days they actually fell on.

The only thing called "Wendy" I know is some horse magazine for 8-year-old girls. If it at least were about Horse Archers and not just horses

It's an American chain that hasn't really gone international yet. It's much higher quality tasting food than McDonald's, though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I never tried Wendy's and never bothered to do so. There isn't one near me, though.

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know how to make a lasagna? I'm a junkie for Italian food, and Lasagna is the only thing that I haven't made before. My 15-year-old friend who's spending Spring Break with me wants one. :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back