• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I desperately need a hair cut. I think right now it's the longest it's ever been. Can't someone the willpower to go and get it cut though. Laziness is great.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm debating on getting another haircut..I think i might, but I need to go somewhere good, not just the mall. XD I need some style; as of right now I'm just spiking it crazy like, which looks cool (I've gotten a bunch of 'oh you're hair is so artistic!' at work lol) yet I think if it's shorter it might look better.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • After growing my hair out long, I've decided that I will never do so again. It looks 1000x better short, and it's much less work =P

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I love having long hair, so I won't be cutting it anytime soon.

Except to maybe cut my fringe if it gets too long and covers my eyes. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well long hair is fine on girls...obviously XD. Mine is way too curly to grow out or else it turns into some ugly hybrid afro thing. Not a pretty picture =/

Looks like I'm already prepared for the zombie invasion, if it ever comes! =P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have never heard of those two books before now. If they were awesome books, I would've expected them to get some sort of publicity.

Actually, I do have a voucher for Amazon (given to me for Christmas from a family friend) and I don't have any idea what to buy. You guys might've just managed to finalize my decision.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I have never heard of those two books before now. If they were awesome books, I would've expected them to get some sort of publicity.

Actually, I do have a voucher for Amazon (given to me for Christmas from a family friend) and I don't have any idea what to buy. You guys might've just managed to finalize my decision.

I havn't read World War Z, but it's by the same author as The Zombie Survival Guide.

I find it funny how the author takes all seriousness in the possible zombie apocolypse. xD

Years
  • So..Yeah..

And the Zombie Survival Guide.

Two of the most awesome books ever. xD
    Heck Yeah! It's currently my Favorite book. It was soooo "real" that it actually scared me.
    D= Here: World War Z - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have never heard of those two books before now. If they were awesome books, I would've expected them to get some sort of publicity.

I do wonder why it hasn't been publicized much. I mean Leonardo Di Caprio and Brad Pitts entertainment companies ACTUALLY FOUGHT OVER the licensing rights before it was published. =O BUY IT! *Mystical Music* Oooohhhh

And Rekhyt ish that another Bleach/Ichigo Avy? O_o

Edit: Army, you should read it. I just can't help but read the book 3 times. XD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm loving our new thread title. The Daily Chit-Chat (kinda old now). XDD Constant updates to this title throughout the year are a mustttt, Chibi!

Don't forget to vote in January MotM, guys, if you haven't. CUSE IT'S UBAH FUNZ AND YOU KNOW IT

I need to stop crossing out words in my posts today...seriously, check PC, every other post I've made today has them, haha.

I need some good books to read preferably that isn't Twilight..., not to mention I have Statistics to brush up on before my semester starts, and like 10 Pokemon to EV train. X_x Forget work, this is far more important!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I'm loving our new thread title. The Daily Chit-Chat (kinda old now). XDD Constant updates to this title throughout the year are a mustttt, Chibi!

Don't forget to vote in January MotM, guys, if you haven't. CUSE IT'S UBAH FUNZ AND YOU KNOW IT

I need to stop crossing out words in my posts today...seriously, check PC, every other post I've made today has them, haha.

I need some good books to read preferably that isn't Twilight..., not to mention I have Statistics to brush up on before my semester starts, and like 10 Pokemon to EV train. X_x Forget work, this is far more important!

I'll vote in the popularity constest MotM at the end of the month.
    No sense voting in the beggining, really xD

@Netto:[I forgot to multiquote xD] I'll probably read it soon, seeing as my friend has both. :D

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Books now? 8D

I'm reading Watchmen 'cause of the movie coming out and all. I think I have World War Z somewhere, but Twilight = "No..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back