• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    So new topic. What's your favorite Manga/Anime? And Why?
    It's a tie between Gurren Lagann and Code Geass. I guess I like their art style, that and their plot.

I've given Manga a chance or two and I'm not fond of it.
    I only have like one Manga and that was this issue of "Shonen Jump" that I got 2-3 years ago. The one piece one was pretty good but everything else was bleh (Naruto had it's moments).

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • Lol no worries Netto Azure, i have it taped too...XD but i have had american politics BATTERED into my head by the kid who sits next to me in English. He can recite all states backwards. No joke.

Needless to say, i'll watch it soon XD

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • Lol ah. Now we've gone on to George H.W bush..XD I think Dukakis would have been much better if he'd been a more "imposing" candidate at the time. Hell, what can i say, that was like, 1985? I'm 15 XD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • George Bush looks so hot in his lil' tuxedo. (b")b

I sense George W. Bush's daughter for the pres. after Obama. What is her name? Like, Georgia bush or something.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    George Bush looks so hot in his lil' tuxedo. (b")b

I sense George W. Bush's daughter for the pres. after Obama. What is her name? Like, Georgia bush or something.

Oh yeah, a reall Phitty =D

J/k ;)

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • George Bush looks so hot in his lil' tuxedo. (b")b

LOL! now that's what i like to call "WIN" XD Haha

I may go and actually watch the inauguration soon, so i'll know more about his sexy tux :P
    You're kidding me right? XD

Though some girls at my school say he does look good for his age.
    Rofl people these days....I stand vigilant in the belief that he looks like a shaved chimp.

(I'm so glad you were talking about Bush at that moment; If that'd been about Obama and hadn't realised...XD)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Well, I guess it's safe to say, History was made today..Let's hope he's better than Bush.

Years
  • Though thw way I see things, that its going to be difficult to change eight years of damge in four years. So don't get your hopes up for everything to go right just yet...
    These things take time.

Well Obama did keep on alluding on the long journey ahead on his inaugural speech. So he's being realistic. =P

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • I was watching the part where the Doctor from california(??) came on (can't remember his name) and he was talking, basically, about how smashing the new president will be, how the son of an african immigrant could transcend the levels of american government etc. when it showed Bill Clinton and hillary i went "LOOK IT'S BILL AND HILL!" XD excuse my immaturity..:P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Ah.....I choose tennis > watching the inauguration XD. I can still watch it later though. I'd just like to see his speech and skip over all the celebrity performances and stuff =/

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Oh yes, he's an excellent speech-giver. That's one thing that I won't miss about Bush...his inability to talk very well XD

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • Lol i LOVED it when the "montage of Bush's time as president" thing came on the BBC, and we saw Bush saying "they misunderestimated me." i laughed hard. and long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back