• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aha. Fangame, right... not the same thing, but similar enough.

And I happen to like Teletubbies ( learn to spell English, you carrot >:D ) and corners inside boxes are usually my retreat when I feel sad or think PC is too bright.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Oh well then there always is the alternative of a good clean parental spanking. XD
    And no they are not the same. For fan games you have nothing its a clean slate and you aren't working ilegally as long as you do not make a profit where as for a hack you are modifying a product and roms are illegal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm. That's true. I guess I do deserve the Teletubbies box after all. /me is eager

Aren't you using pre-made sets of graphics even?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • In fan games? Yes but that is for rmxp. Otherwise if you are using sphere you have to start from scratch. Its pretty cool if you know Java. I didn't and it was a pain until I did.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I'd do great in the storyline area XD Only I can't do Java or anything like that, so hacking OR fangame-making isn't really something I've considered.

I like the games as the are..? ^^

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm geat with ideas.... but frankly, I'm to lazy to fly with code..... xD

One of these days, man. One of these Days.

And to think I have all this wasteable time...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Your computer got a virus? How about you just restart your entire computer? That may fix the problem.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • How are we doing Infinite Heartless Core? Great! I just texted that girl(please reference to my post your problem thread posts for that girl if wanted) asking her finally just to be friends and I'm waiting for an answer. I think all and all it will go great cause the last few days our eyes did not stop meeting. It was pretty funy cause both of us were just sitting there going to our friends yeah okay whatever yes okay yeah 5 minutes straight just looking at each other. Cannot wait for the answer or school!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I can't believe you're making light of it by referring to it by that ludicrous nickname instead of by its proper designation.

Thank you. Not only does that nickname make light of it, it associates it with things that only those right of Rush Limbaugh would claim about H1N1 (that it's a terrorist attack, that it's all the Mexican's fault because they're "primitives as Jay Severin said).

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    This is the Internet, Jack. You should be used to stupid nicknames like this. Besides, I think people still understand how dangerous this flu is regardless of the name.

Also, I just found out that there are now two confirmed cases in Florida. Darn it.

Years
  • PokePals is better than GPX, in my opinion.

Michigan has 2 confirmed cases and 16 rumored ones, last I checked.

I hope it doesn't spread to where I live.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    I am totally immune to this flu! It doesn't scare me. Bring on the bacon!

Actually, I just stay clean and try to eat right and a positive mental attitude.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I am totally immune to this flu! It doesn't scare me. Bring on the bacon!

Actually, I just stay clean and try to eat right and a positive mental attitude.
    Though you do know that you cannot catch the flu via the consumption of any pig product, right? The virus dies at what, 70 degrees C? Something like that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I already bought my bubble :3

I wouldn't worry about it too much, but still it can affect anyone. I think there was a case in Elyria, Ohio already which is like REALY close to where I live so...

-.-

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'm not worrying about the hamthrax right now. Last time I checked it was only in Nova Scotia and British Columbia, though I suppose that has changed by now.

Rather, I am a little worried about some friends of mine in Mexico, where the most lethal strain is/was present.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back