• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Yeah, that's an awesome theme, Zuzu. ^_^

Shugo Chara...I still haven't checked that out. Hmm...I was intending to start a new series tonight, and since I am a huge fan of the magical girls as well, I may just go with it. =D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Can you guys help grow my Dragons.. Their dying!!

That's not the topic! :(

But yeah, I don't watch girly animes. XD; I think Maburaho was the girliest I've ever seen and that wasn't even that bad. Unless you count School Days as girly, but I wouldn't. :>

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I was never really big on shoujo anime to begin with. I was always more of a shounen and seinen kind of person anyway.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Blades of Glory.

That's a funny movie, lol. I saw it on the airplane on my way to New York. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My dad pretty much hogs the TV for sports so I don't watch much. I really only get to use my monitor and even then it's just for playing video games. :/

I saw Blades of Glory in a cheapy theatre though. It wasn't too bad but I don't remember much of it now. XD;

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I only watch N.C.I.S.

On a side note.

I heard the Kansas Department of Labor may start laying people off.

XD

You know the economy is bad when:

Years
  • I'm ashamed to see that the Daily Chit Chat was abandoned for two whole days. This kind of treatment makes me sick.

*gives DCC health*

You sick people.
    Someone make a topic. Not only am I too lazy, but too burnt out.

Years
  • I haven't seen Star Trek yet, but it looked pretty cool.

I don't really mind her, but May and Dawn, let alone many others have all looked much better.

How about them sports... Wings vs Ducks, tomorrow at 7 P.M. They had better win Game 7, or I'll shoot myself in the foot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back