• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Losing my accent? When did that happen?

Whatever happened, there's like new slang in the book every week at the school I'm at.

What popped Amina, and don't lie. I'm tugging you, there's quite a big difference. XD Not my fault you're confusing, you're misleading in our conversations!

John, you disappeared from my life for like a year, how could you have possibly influenced me? XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Losing my accent? When did that happen?

What popped Amina, and don't lie. I'm tugging you, there's quite a big difference. XD Not my fault you're confusing, you're misleading in our conversations!

John, you disappeared from my life for like a year, how could you have possibly influenced me? XD

I heard you,
    you sound more American than English sometimes. D:

Check our old conversations.
    You will then know. :)

Years
  • Who are those 2? Just returned to PC or something?

New Topic: What will you do this summer in the Northern Hemisphere?

Summer School, Manga, PC, Anime, Books etc. for me...maybe some movies and theme parks.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Nothing special as of yet. Just continue the same ol'routine I've been doing. Work, workout, play baseball and soccer (on two military teams), hang out with the crew and chillax with mah girl. Though I should probably start working on what we're doing for our anniversary this July......

Last edited:

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • Northern hemisphere, eh? Well I'll be travelling to different countries [big surprise, eh?]. Trinidad is first on the list (June 24-July xx), followed by Orlando, Florida. North Carolina is also a possibility.

I don't think it's possible for me to stay put.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh yeah.. Americans have their 3 month vacation now?

3 month is a fair bit.. I think I'd get pretty bored.

Heh, it's summer over there and winter where I live. Now it's your turn to complain about the heat. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My summer? Work and hopefully a bit of gaming and sleeping if I can manage. Mostly work though. :(

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • Oh yeah.. Americans have their 3 month vacation now?

3 month is a fair bit.. I think I'd get pretty bored.

Heh, it's summer over there and winter where I live. Now it's your turn to complain about the heat. :P

You said it. Its cold here. @_@.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My summer? Work and hopefully a bit of gaming and sleeping if I can manage. Mostly work though. :(
    Weren't you guys thinking of Mexico at some point?

My summer...

Next weekend heading downtown for a festival. Weekend after that we're at the Beach. Mid-end July I'm in Walt Disney World. At some point in August I'm downtown for another festival.

Watch movies and game when I'm at home.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • You said it. Its cold here. @_@.

Thus people are more likely to get ill and with the hype about swine flu around, people can be pretty paranoid about illness now. :P

Though swine flu isn't has bad as it's made up to be, I believe. But for some odd reason, I get more sick in summer. Haha.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Something I've always wanted to ask. What is up with being 'paired'? I just got asked that and it might just be me, but uh... what is the point of it? Not trying to sound like an ass, just curious as to what it entails.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Something I've always wanted to ask. What is up with being 'paired'? I just got asked that and it might just be me, but uh... what is the point of it? Not trying to sound like an ass, just curious as to what it entails.

No point at all. Just a way to show friendship/a strong bonding with a friend of yours.
    Some people are paired to their love/crush/whatever, but it's not strictly romantic.

So, in the end, there's no point- it's just a puclic way of showing affection towards someone you like.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Something I've always wanted to ask. What is up with being 'paired'? I just got asked that and it might just be me, but uh... what is the point of it? Not trying to sound like an ass, just curious as to what it entails.

Pairing is just like being a couple with someone. Though it doesn't have to be serious and it's a bit of fun between good friends. Some others use pairings as a way to show how close they are to friends, it depends of your point of perspective.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'll be focusing on reading, gaming, sleeping, and soccer.

I'm also going to do some mathematics, so I could remember all the crap we did last year...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back