• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • I don't really follow Lady Gaga that much, but I find Gwen Stefani to have unique fashion

Years
  • I don't really follow Lady Gaga that much, but I find Gwen Stefani to have unique fashion

hah really? well lady gaga wears frogs! beat that! =D

and, thats actually funny you mention her. Listening to Paparazzi sometimes reminds me of Gwen Stefani.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I said I preferred them, not that I was a fan of them. xD

But then I try not to go around criticising other peoples' taste in music, because mine is so varied.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Actually Gwen is touring with No Doubt right now. They're back together and releasing a new album soon.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I like Gwen Stefani's fashion, a couple of her songs, but my musical-tastes are pretty much varied..

Send me some Beethoven Symphonies.. or maybe some heavy metal.. and I'll listen to them both and love them.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I like No Doubt and Gwen Stefani while solo. Gwen has a nice voice while No Doubt has great musicians and Gwen, it's just a combination of win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back