• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I dont start decorating my tree til like 2 weeks before christmas day. Sometimes its one week depending on how busy my family is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Christmas music is always awesome to listen to, during the season, I tend to constantly have the radio set to the local station that plays it nonstop from Thanksgiving to the end of the year.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Christmas music is always awesome to listen to, during the season, I tend to constantly have the radio set to the local station that plays it nonstop from Thanksgiving to the end of the year.
    The only time I listen to Christmas songs, is when they're on in the car radio. The ones I like the most are Feliz Navidad and Jingle Bells Rock.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The only time I listen to Christmas songs, is when they're on in the car radio. The ones I like the most are Feliz Navidad and Jingle Bells Rock.
    Used to be the same for me, then I realized I could just stream them the stations. >_> So I just listen to that most of the time in this part of the year, does a lot to make me feel rater nice.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ah, you guys reminded me of my collection of music from Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Good stuff.

And then there's that one song from Hollywood Undead...

It's Christmas in Hollywood, Santa's back up in the hood...

XD

Well, back to stressing out over the sudden spike in work that comes at the end of each semester.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Ah, yes, the end of semester crunch. I usually listen to various Christmas songs while hurriedly studying and working on those projects and assignments I've been procrastinating all year.

Yep, the very definition of the holiday spirit :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Actually, the concept of "holiday spirit" confuses me. Isn't Christmas about making sure that the net worth of what you receive is greater than your gift expenditures? I use it as a way to keep my finances in the black.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Spoiler:

I don't believe that it's about the holiday spirit anymore; it's about presents, and all the goodies. >:3

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
  • Holiday Spirit is great, because you get to enjoy the presents more. In truth, it's just about the presents, finances, and watching TV. But truthfully, i'm not a religious person, but I am glad that those Christians decided to make a holiday where you get lots of presents. ;)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    50,000 posts? If Jorge can't do it, what makes you think you can?

As for this thread, we'll be lucky if it does reach a length of 50,000 posts by 31 December.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back