• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I cried while chopping garlic once. I was like 'wtf' until I realised the guy before me had chopped the onions so fast that he didn't cry, and left all the juices hanging around the board for me to pick up. :(

xD I bet he recorded it too and is laughing at your misery and misheard whispers this very second.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    [jq]Ew, soy sauce. That tastes disgusting.[/jq]

Soy sauce is delicious; especially with egg rolls.

Speaking of rolls, I had homemade Viatnamese spring rolls today.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Onions are amazing on certain things. With that said, onions on their own taste utterly disgusting.

You're one strange person.

My step dad claims he cant eat anything with onions, and that he'll puke if he does. Which contradicts the fact that my mom always puts onions on his food, just for the lawls.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • You're one strange person.

My step dad claims he cant eat anything with onions, and that he'll puke if he does. Which contradicts the fact that my mom always puts onions on his food, just for the lawls.
    You want to fight me, huh? Your ass is grass and I'm gonna smoke it!

[/cyanide and happiness]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back