• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • Pogs! I miss them. I remember the day I realized you could use Pringles cans to hold them, that was like the greatest discovery of my childhood.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Who needs puppies when you can have...

KITTIES!

The Daily Chit-Chat

^ That's my kitty, Nami. She died inexplicably at 14 weeks, February 2nd, 2009 :s

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years

• lol I played with tonka cars in the tub xD and pogs. Does anyone remember pogs?

The Daily Chit-Chat

rofl... those bring back sooo many memories. XD I remember collecting them and yet I never knew how to play the game... I just liked what was on them. XD

AW SHE'S SO ADORABLE. ;O; Sorry for your loss though... i know how you feel. :< My cat died too. Well actually, he was put down. He had diabetes and one day he ended up in a diabetic coma. >_<

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Baths are still awesome. Showering is just quicker.

And I have a rubber duck in my room :D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I've never named an inanimate object...well I have once o: or twice.

I had a rubber snake that me and my friend shared in elementary school. His name was Jack.

And my childhood teddy bear. Which is creatively named Green Bear. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back