• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • :|

I totally haven't heard that joke at least a million times since I started school back in 1994.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    :|

I totally haven't heard that joke at least a million times since I started school back in 1994.

The Daily Chit-Chat

something tells me you won't stop hearing it for a long time

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I wasn't even named after that movie. I was named after my dad's favorite movie from the 50's/60's.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Okay anyway what is everyone up to today. Since its actually above 60 degrees for the first time here today, I spent it outside in the beautiful weather. Eventually I'll be going to the drag show to support a few of my friends and getting my groove on.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • I saw Resident Evil: Afterlife today in 3D with my friends. It was pretty good, certainly not as scary as the others; still one to see none the less. n_n

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    New here..

I went to watch The Other Guys today and a fight happened in the theater between men, 40-year old men. They canceled the movie and I came home with a black eye after hitting a guy the same age as my father >< That's what I did today, really.

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    No one, I think. I hit the guy because someone pushed him on me. Lol. The fight was between old dudes, and it was funny as hell. They were tough, though. Security came and stopped the fight, which was on for more than 30 minutes.

Anybody saw a cool fight recently or a while back?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I just changed mine after more than a year xD so how do you like it? It's still in progress.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The icons seem to be oversaturated in my opinion, thus it kind of hurts me eyes. :(

If the icons weren't that bright, it would be fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back