• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    My post count is irrelevant at the moment, but I'm sure as I start becoming more active, that post count will matter.

I loathe probability. I am good at it, but I hate thinking in such sense. I scored a 76%, well above the overall course average on the second quiz, but this got me thinking that I simply hate the course "Advanced Probability and Random Variables". I don't know why I said this here, really.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I sadly don't care about posts and all that jizz,if it's relevant to a subject then it interest me if not well I'm not one for spam.

I honestly don't care about low post counts,I'm perfectly fine with that.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • What.. why are we talking about post counts in the DCC? o_o Well then.. .o. Rather talk about Boxing Day!
    It was my first boxing day in the UK and I was so surprised that like.. so many places closed early! So different than Canada!

Anyone got any good hauls yesterday?!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • What.. why are we talking about post counts in the DCC? o_o Well then.. .o. Rather talk about Boxing Day!
    It was my first boxing day in the UK and I was so surprised that like.. so many places closed early! So different than Canada!

Anyone got any good hauls yesterday?!
    For a long time, shops were mostly closed on Boxing Day. It's only been in recent years that they've started opening due to sales and such. In any event, I got some nice and cheap Blu-Rays, so that's all good.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Boxing day is the day after Christmas. It's a national holiday where traditionally rich people would give servants gifts in a box.

Or something like that.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • It's the day after Christmas.

Celebrated for business people or market people for when they use their boxes of Christmas presents for the holding of goods... or something...

I don't know, strangely my family googled it on Christmas Day

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I managed to get £30 worth of itunes vouchers for £24 on boxing day. I actually thought that shops were closed on boxing day actually.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I got too much for my birthday this year. >.< (So many Pokemon cards...omg.)

So, anyway...to anyone who celebrated Boxing Day...how was it?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Boxing day isn't really something you celebrate lol. But, uh, fine I guess. I spent it dealing with a very nasty hangover. ~_~

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Boxing day is the day after Christmas. It's a national holiday where traditionally rich people would give servants gifts in a box.

Or something like that.
    Well, whaddaya know! The one time I heard about it, I thought it had to do with something like the box office.

I'm dumb.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm dumb too. I thought it was something you celebrate. O;

What about Kwanza? I don't think anyone celebrates that holiday at all. (Does anyone celebrate it here?)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Christmas for me was small. I'm happy with it though. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back