• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
  • Dragonair!

Here's mine.
    This green monster's caused a commotion equal to Lugia's. If things will keep going on like this, he'll soon be out of the club.

Easy, I know. I've been exposed to ether for a bit too long, so I'm a bit high.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Togepi?
    I'm not asking any questions because someone else will have the answer before i even come up with a Q.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Tkallab was right, it is a Shelgon...
    And Xil, I didn't know that Togepi is a dragon Pokemon, LOL

New Q:
    I have two formes and the ability to open and close portals to the other dimension where I live!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Tkallab was right, it is a Shelgon...
    And Xil, I didn't know that Togepi is a dragon Pokemon, LOL

New Q:
    I have two formes and the ability to open and close portals to the other dimension where I live!

OOPS forgot!
    I know!
    The Dragon's Den V.4

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Kingdra.

Ok guys, important announcement....I'm leaving and not coming back until Christmas-ish!

This means that the voting results will be long overdue....so I'm giving you two options:

1. I'll announce the results of the vote some time between the 18th and 24th of December.
    2. I'll announce them tomorrow before I log off, around 22:00 GMT (London, etc.)

So.....if you're all unopposed to it, I'll do option 2. However, if anyone is opposed....December it is.

You have until I log on on Thursday to cast your opinions!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Mock Exams.

Yeah, I know it says "mock", but if you do well in them, then screw up in one of the real ones, teachers may attempt to argue your grade up :D

Also, I have coursework due in on Friday, and I've been distracted by this. And I have other...interests.

So, yeah, I'm trying to stay away for my future's sake.

EDIT: Draggy or Tkallab, you're active, please keep note of any new members who ask to join (they're all allowed unless they're called Blackwell or Darkrai Trick - they scammed me), and if possible a link to their profiles, so I can update the member's list when I get back ;)

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Will do, I'm online alot due to the fact that my school hours are like 4 hours less than normal school, unfortunately i now live in Canada but still, i always do my best to get here, y'know that this oplace is on top of my to do list (LOL).

tkallab

Years
  • Does that make me and draggy Vice-Co-Owners? I want something more than 'member of:' in my signature, haha!
    I'm always distracted by this place too... It almost got me in trouble once Stop being so interesting, you guys!
    By the way, is there anyone who hasn't voted yet? Because if there are lots of people (who haven't forgotten they're a member here) haven't voted yet, it's best to wait with announcing the results until Christmas.

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
  • Yeah I have finished school now, so I have begun the age of chillin on the chouch, beach with frineds, and spending too much money on food!

Oh and Xilfer, I think you may want to get a bigger picture of Giratina! XD

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yeah I have finished school now, so I have begun the age of chillin on the chouch, beach with frineds, and spending too much money on food!

Bigger Picture of Giratina?! I'll show you bigger of Giratina!
    "Go Giratina! Crush Him!!"
    LOLOL just kiddin, thats my Jigglypuff! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Does that make me and draggy Vice-Co-Owners? I want something more than 'member of:' in my signature, haha!
    I'm always distracted by this place too... It almost got me in trouble once Stop being so interesting, you guys!
    By the way, is there anyone who hasn't voted yet? Because if there are lots of people (who haven't forgotten they're a member here) haven't voted yet, it's best to wait with announcing the results until Christmas.

If Silhouette says you are...then yes.

You could always say you're a "highly respected member of:" in your signature instead. :P

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Not sucking up.......I just cba to look through 200+ pages (that will no doubt appear as soon as I'm not slowing the comversation down xD) in order to find out who's joined...I recently noticed I missed someone on page 4, ffs.......

And I don't think anybody who's posted in the last 10 pages more than twice hasn't voted....it's just people who join then do nothing (We do have some people who joined in September and never posted again, although I'm sure they have their reasons).

Anyway, by the look of the results so far (not counting my vote) no matter what happens it'll be pretty controversial...so we'll end up voting again post-Gen V vote-ins.

Vote Results Spoiler Warning! (Not actual results, don't worry).
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

tkallab

Years
  • Oh sweet baby James, Dialga and Palkia are losing, aren't they? I think any result of those two will become controversial, even if it becomes a tie... But I can feel they're losing...
    Anyway, sure Amore, we'll keep perfect track of all members going in and out. But 'highly respected member of:' is never gonna fit inside that tiny box. Now where should we keep track... Maybe my or draggy's first post in this thread? That way we won't have to look, they're both on the first page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back