• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
  • Hmm, I actually want Tyranitar out, but I'll accept you anyway. It's my duty now.

Oh wait, Amore's not gone yet, is he? Draggy and I are not in charge of accepting members yet. Amore will accept you tomorrow, I think. There's no way you'll be denied.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Sure, I have no problems with putting new members in my first post! :)
    And, yes AmethystDragon, you're in!

And Amore, I think that you should tell us the results, cause when you get beck, we'll be close to accepting Isshu pokemon, an dthat WILL cause a lot of comotion... Just tell us the results no matter how they are.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Oh sweet baby James, Dialga and Palkia are losing, aren't they? I think any result of those two will become controversial, even if it becomes a tie... But I can feel they're losing...
    Anyway, sure Amore, we'll keep perfect track of all members going in and out. But 'highly respected member of:' is never gonna fit inside that tiny box. Now where should we keep track... Maybe my or draggy's first post in this thread? That way we won't have to look, they're both on the first page.

DUH! Theres barely anyone supporting Dialga and Palkia, I voted them OUT! I have a picture of them on my bedroom wall, incase i should like to re-vote, i don't think i will though.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • I voted for the 2 of them to stay in so at least you got one supporter there on Dia and Pal.

Hmm, since I finished sketching the one image that I plan to work on my computer for the next while, I might during the course of some of my breaks at work do up gijinka versions of each of the dragon pokemon in here. Does that sound like a good idea or not?

Amore - Good luck on the mock exams then. You'll need it as well.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, AmethystDragon, you're in....could you PM your votes on Milotic,Dialga,Palkia and Giratina to me?

About the result.........no, sorry, unless I get a rapid reply from Will94, who didn't understand the voting, then you're going to have to wait. And we'll be nowhere near Gen V.....if I come back and find this thread has turned into part of Gen V.....you're all dead to me :P
    So, yeah, as we're still getting votes....no results unless those two message me.

Thanks TG! I hope I do ok.....but then again, I've only attended 4 RE lessons, so that's that one screwed over.....

Tkallab/Draggy, just store them in one of your first posts, that way its easy to do.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yeah, AmethystDragon, you're in....could you PM your votes on Milotic,Dialga,Palkia and Giratina to me?

About the result.........no, sorry, unless I get a rapid reply from Will94, who didn't understand the voting, then you're going to have to wait. And we'll be nowhere near Gen V.....if I come back and find this thread has turned into part of Gen V.....you're all dead to me :P
    So, yeah, as we're still getting votes....no results unless those two message me.

Thanks TG! I hope I do ok.....but then again, I've only attended 4 RE lessons, so that's that one screwed over.....

Tkallab/Draggy, just store them in one of your first posts, that way its easy to do.

Relax, if we were to turn this place into part of Gen V, we wouldn't want you to miss the party! LOL.
    By the way i hope you do good in your exams.

tkallab

Years
  • Generation V will come when it is time, and no sooner. You can trust us, Amore!

Alright, during Amore's absence, let's get Crimgan, Ononokusu and Sazandora in the club!
    Just kidding, of course.

tkallab

Years
  • You'll get used to him soon enough. I hated him really bad at first too, now I hate him only slightly.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm still here! Spoilerise those pokémon names now, before I remember them!

On a lighter note, yes I did just invent a word, "spoilerise" because I'm that awesome.

tkallab

Years
  • Okay, you have now officially unheared the name 'Crimgan'.

And draggy, I was referring to its fugly design too. I went from to hate to love with Mijumaru, so you can easily go from hate to less-hate with Crimgan.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Lol....I did the same with Mijumaru! I just hope it gets a decent english name.....it's kinda cute, just like a real otter!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Crimgan... God that pokemon's ugly!
    Sereously, what were they thinking?!

I agree with you 100%
    YEESH!

I'm still here! Spoilerise those pokémon names now, before I remember them!

On a lighter note, yes I did just invent a word, "spoilerise" because I'm that awesome.

Ok, how'bout I Spoilerise this:
    Spoiler:

Haha, Just kidding.
    So, should we start a new topic?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I could you leave you with one I guess......

After all, no voting results are coming as there's been some incomplete voting......

Which is your favourite Dragon-type user?

These include:

VSLance.png

VSClair.png

180px-DrakeAnime.png

And the trainer class:
    DP-Dragontamer.png

Dragon Tamer

May not last long but...discuss!

n.b. this sounded better in my head than when I've typed it up...

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
  • Lance for the win!
    Claire would be cool to if she had some good clothes. But yeah, Lance is da best. And dragon tamers hardly ever use actual dragon types!! It'll be a Charmander, a Charmeleon, but I haven't battled one with a dragon apart from Dratini.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back