• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
  • -asking to join-
    Been a dragon fan since ALWAYS

Favorite Pokemon
    Dragonair

Favorite Move
    Draco Meteor

Made a TCG deck with Dragon Pokemon Only, and I draw the dragons alot haha.
    Im a Lance and Drake (anime) Fanboy.
    Made fanfics of Dragon Pokemon Trainers too.

You're now an official member of the Dragon's Den! Our co-owner is absent at the moment, but he asked me and dragoniteuser to keep track of members who joined. So even though you aren't on the members list yet, you're in the club!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Welcome, Rettan, hope you have a good stay here.
    anyway, my favorite flying dragon has to beeeee.....
    Spr_4d_149.png
    (He's funny when he flies :D)

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Who is your favourite flying Dragon?
    Latios, he looks so cool and elegant, lol. X)
    If it's non-legendary, I would say Flygon. He has some groovy shades going on there. XD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hm, yeah, i like Flygon too, he used to be my favorite flying dragon, but he got punched into second place when i started to like Dragonite.
    Still like him though.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry about not talking for a while. Anyways, NEW TOPIC; should Flygon be considered a dragon? I think it should be one.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Sorry amethyst but you kinda missed the whole point here...
    Flygon is definetly a dragon, and this was disscused before.
    Also we have our current topic, and we shouldn't change them every three posts...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yeah your right.

OMG! I just heard my mum say: Judges don't accidentally fart on people.
    LOLOL.
    srry offtopic.

tkallab

Years
  • Sorry, but draggy's right. But I can assure you that Flygon is a dragon.

By the way, do you like my new theme? I can ask that here because there's a dragon in it hurr durr.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • ^^ What???
    LOL
    Anyway, people please refrain from offtopic posting...

*EDIT*
    Ninja'd by tkallab
    Yeah, I noticed it right away, but IMO you could have found a better dragon to put it there than Reshiram...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yer, i totally agree, the ever since Gen IV started the Dragon legends have been getting ridiculously Abominatious (OMG I think i just invented a word)
    anyway, yes we have debated this before and Flygon is a Dragon, and yes tkallab, i have noticed your new theme, what did mijimaru do this time? poop on your bed? spilt a bottle of coke on your hair?

tkallab

Years
  • Well, there's a reason Reshiram's in there. Firstly, I play Pokémon Black, so I'll catch him eventually. Secondly, he's my favorite Gereration V Dragon Pokémon. We really needed a wyvern. I definitely like him more than Zekrom, he looks kind of robotic. But the main reason is because I play Pokémon Black. Because I prefer Reshiram.

How can you hate on Dialga / Palkia and Reshiram at the same time?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I don't like Reshiram.
    in fact, i don't like any of the Dragon legends starting from Palkia and Dialga, with the exeption of Giratina who is one of my absolute faves!

tkallab

Years
  • Haha, I'm the biggest dragon fan because I hate them the most! I just made myself laugh there.

Seriously, how can you not like Reshiram?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Like was stated by someone before, Reshiram is an overgrown Chicken.
    i don't like dragon legends starting from gen IV al those below gen IV and the non-legendary dragons, i like DEAL WITH IT!

tkallab

Years
  • Oh please. The only thing that is chicken-like about Reshiram is that he has feathers. Who said dragons with feathers don't exist?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Wait I didn't say I don't like Reshiram, I just said you could have found a better dargon...
    Also why on Earth do you think that Reshiram is a Wyvern???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkallab

Years
  • It's obvious when you look at the body design. He has hind legs on which he stands, and wings with claws. Those features are what seperates wyverns from other dragons.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • @tkallab
    yes, but, maybe he shouldn't be dragon typed, although i can sort of see why he's a dragon, and he does not look like a wyvern, what makes you think that.
    look at him again:
    Spr_5b_643.png
    Spr_b_g5_643.png
    will94 is right, no dragon i know of has feathers, just scales, OMG, now that i see it....IT REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE A GIANT ANGRY DECORATED CHIKEN! there is nothing wyvernous about that, i agree with it being a dragon, cuz i can see why, but i just don't like it's desighn, no need to start a disscussion over what i like and don't like, lets just start a new topic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back