• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
  • Well some dragons have feathered wings. Just saying.
    I'm knid of interested what makes you think he's a chicken, apart from the obvious feathers. But alright, this'll come later. Does anyone have a new topic?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Wait tkallab, who ever told you that the only thing that separates dragons and wyverns (also, wyverns ARE dragons!) is that they walk on hind legs, and that they have wings with claws???? There are dragons with only two feet and two wings. the thing that separates those two is that wyverns have poisonus stings on their tails!!!
    Look:

Wyvern
    eo_wyvern_med_dh292.jpg

Dragon
    dragon14.jpg

hungarianhorntail.jpg

tkallab

Years
  • Yes, wyverns are dragons, I meant to say that. But what makes wyverns different from -most- other dragons is that they have hind legs and wings. If you google 'dragon', most results will have four legs and wings. But all results you get from 'wyvern' have only two hindlegs and claws on their wings.
    And who says those dragon pictures of yours aren't wyverns? If wyvers are dragons, wouldn't it be logical if you'd get some wyverns too when looking for wyverns? I can bet you you'll get some monkeys too when you're searching for apes.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • LOLOLOLOL
    Sorry tkallab but this is one of the funniest posts I've read in some time... XD
    Ok let's clear this stuff for you:
    Dragons can have either 2 or 4 legs.
    Wyverns have 2 legs.
    Dragons spit fire.
    Wyverns are poisonus.
    Wyverns are dragon kind!
    Rest assure, theese pictures I've posted are sorted the right way!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • God! i just don't like Reshiram's desighn END OF STORY! if you wanna discuss the difference beetween dragon and wyvern, i got the word for ya: VM
    after all that's technically offtopic because it's not about pokemon.
    ok, new topic: Name your dream Dragon team, and why you want to have a dragon team like that.

tkallab

Years
  • Okay, but Game Freak probably designed him with a wyvern in mind. And a jet engine. Even Bulbapedia says Reshiram's based on a wyvern.

I had something else to say, but I forgot it.

By the way, this is definitely not offtopic, because we're discussion Reshiram.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • oh, right.
    well anyway, if i wanted a team of dragons that is composed of all the dragons i like, (that means it dosen't neccecerily have to be balanced) it would be:
    dragonite.
    salamence
    giratina
    kingdra
    flygon/ononokus
    garchomp/Sazandaro

but thats purely for fun, if i wanted a good dragon team ready to take on the E4 or pros via wifi, i think i would pick a more balanced team.

tkallab

Years
  • Then it's not really a dream team is it?

A dream team, huh? Charizard, Salamence, Latios, Garchomp, Lugia and Reshiram. I have no idea if that will work very well competitively... But everything works in-game.

Last edited:

tkallab

Years
  • Haha! I taught you well, my boy!

Pokémon online is a battle simulator. It's for online battles, for people who don't wanna train their Pokémon all the way. I was thinking, we could build our Dragon teams on there and fight eachother. Just a random idea.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hm, since i got nothing to do but go on my ultimate monotype challenge, i think i'll give it a try, master.
    LOLOL.

tkallab

Years
  • Good. You can get all the knowledge one could wish for at smogon. With a little luck, I will see you in the arena tomorrow. Bring the strongest dragons you possess.

tkallab

Years
  • You can just create a team there, you know. Easy to try, hard to master.
    Wanna include generation V dragons?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Ah, every living human with a functional brain...

Have you ever heard of quetzequoatal (think I spelled it right), the Aztec feathered dragon god? Just because European dragons don't have feathers doesn't mean others don't, I'm pretty sure some kind of Asian dragon has feathers too, and in pokemon: lati@s.

More on topic: lati@s, zekrom, lugia, charizard, kindra

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back