• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok, I've got here the poll info.

Firstly, there are two questions:

1. Should Lugia be considered a Dragon?
    2. Should Altaria be considered a Dragon?

How we're going to vote, is by keeping it anonymous. You must send a private message to me, with your answers in the title. e.g. "Lugia - Yes, Altaria - No". or something like that. This saves me having to read all your messages.

Voting is open to all members, and ends next Sunday.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Ok, I've got here the poll info.

Firstly, there are two questions:

1. Should Lugia be considered a Dragon?
    2. Should Altaria be considered a Dragon?

How we're going to vote, is by keeping it anonymous. You must send a private message to me, with your answers in the title. e.g. "Lugia - Yes, Altaria - No". or something like that. This saves me having to read all your messages.

Voting is open to all members, and ends next Sunday.
    Nice first post. Also, I'm totally putting that pic as the Den's banner. I can credit you if it's okay.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well, I just voted, but I don't see why we shouldn't vote for Sinnoh legendary trio, when Altaira is dragon type, and we are voting about it! And in my opinion Altaira is more of a dragon then them, and I voted against Altaira!
    Also, Milotic could easily be considered as a dragon!

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Favorite Dragons? I like em all
    Should Garchomp and/or Salamence be Uber? No Charizard should be.
    Lance or Clair? Clair
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Charizard.
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? I Don't care i just like him
    Whats your Dragon Team?
    I don't make dragon teams...i have once.
    but it proble had...
    Charizard
    Tyranitar
    Sneazel
    Dragonite
    Rayquaza
    Gengar

so not fully dragonized but yea
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? NO!! Hes the only one of his type
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? I like em all.

Can i join???

Last edited:

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • I would like to point everyone who's going to vote for Lugia and missed one of my previous posts should check this list of wheter Lugia is a bird or a dragon and why. Additions are welcome because I don't want it to be biased.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • So how about we add Milotic and Tyranitar to the voting poll?
    In my opinion Tyranitar is everything but dragon, and Milotic definitly deserves that title!

* Oh, to help you tkallab, in zoology, birds are animals with feathered wings, skin covered in feathers, a beak, feathery tail, and scaly legs (not covering fisiology, but only the exterior appearance!)!
    So if you cross-check this to the appearance of a Lugia... you can clearly see that Lugia isn't a bird!
    Hope this helps a bit!

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • I think that Lugia should be a dragon becuase it has the looks and the power to be a dragon , but i'm not too sure about Altaria, maybe thats because Altaria doesnt have the presence...

tkallab

Years
  • Thanks, dragoniteuser! I already had most of that stuff from Wikipedia, but I made some slight edits based on your info to make it a bit more specific.

Also, Amore, could you please put my link in your first post? It's not like I really want everyone to vote in a certain way for Lugia, it's just that I want them to know what they're voting for.

tkallab

Years
  • I mean, Amore's first post, containing the members list and the poll. Go check the first page, it's the second post in total.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok, well, why don't we add Flygon to it aswell? xD I mean, that's not even in the dragon egg group....

Please, I can understand you dislike about 30% of dragons, and can think of some to replace them, however I personally don't want to vote on them all at the same time. Oh, and how about this? Get 5 members (no, owners don't count as 2, before you obviously ask, because you worship us) to object to a pokemon being in/out, and it'll be scheduled for a vote, k?

Oh, and welcome Ash_Ketchum123 and pokeman rawr! Please remember to vote in the poll!

Oh, I'm also linking everybody's profiles on the member list, unless you specifically object to it. Me and Silhouette won't be, as we got the first two posts, xD. But I just think links look cool in my theme, xD. And in general, I like making complex posts.

tkallab, do you mind if I put your post in a spoiler in one of the front posts, as a reference to why Lugia was voted?

EDIT: Repeat Ninja'd. I'm going to put your description of birds in aswell, as it kinda proves Altaria isn't one (clouds aren't feathery)

Last edited:

tkallab

Years
  • Sure, no problem, Amore. I don't care, as long as the list is there, haha. Just wondering, do I come over like I'm nagging anout my list? 'cause I wouldn't want that.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nope.

I just wish you guys would slow down, and give me chance to catch up...

btw, dragoniteuser, I just noticed I missed you off the members list. Sorry, I've fixed that now.

tkallab

Years
  • Might make a list for Altaria tomorrow too.
    To be honst, I think it's a good thing to reconsider what pokemon are dragons at the beginning of the new thread, don't you?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes.

However, I really don't think snakes (Seviper, Milotic) should be in....sure, Gyarados is snake-like, but it's a Chinese dragon. Milotic isn't in the same category...

Btw, have to get permission from Silhouette, but I think we should vote on the Gen V dragons before adding them, just to clear things up. But only once the games have been released in USA/Europe/Australia, so we have names, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back