• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • Ok you can join MasterPalkia

500th Reply W00t!!
    100th Post in this thread for me W00t!!

Last edited:

Salamence32

Mew is on top of the world
    Years
  • Sorry for being away so long. ok I finally beat the elite 4, but I cant seem to get a bagon. I know where it is to use the pokeradar but I cannot seem to find it! Also Vibrava, cant find that either. I am desperately trying to build up my dragon team. Already have a lvl 42 Dragonair and and lvl 42 Gabite. When does Dragonair evolve? Trying to catch a high lvl gyrados and where the h**l is Swablu to get an altaira. HELP PLEASE

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • Could I Join? I LOvE dragons. I love to train Salamence and Garchomp especially. =) Most of my Teams consist of at least one or two dragon types.

Sceptile Queen

Sceptile Fan
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Can i join, I love Dragon pokemon. I especially love Salamence and Garchomp. On my PMD1 Red Version, I have a Lv. 70 Salamence nicknamed Dragoon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Salamence and Garchomp are awsome,sure you could join!
    Just wait for the list to be edited.^^

bobdole91

start a band
    Years
  • Sorry for being away so long. ok I finally beat the elite 4, but I cant seem to get a bagon. I know where it is to use the pokeradar but I cannot seem to find it! Also Vibrava, cant find that either. I am desperately trying to build up my dragon team. Already have a lvl 42 Dragonair and and lvl 42 Gabite. When does Dragonair evolve? Trying to catch a high lvl gyrados and where the h**l is Swablu to get an altaira. HELP PLEASE

swablu evolves at lv 37 and if you can use palpark you could get bagon and trapinch from R/S/E

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Yea you guys are welcome in^_^
    (Silent_Storm and lmg123)

And this gym thing is starting to sound like a Draco Alliance type thing.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Sorry I Havent Posted In A While Guys,Been Busy Lately,Anyways Ive Trained My Dragons To The Max Execpt One
    My Current Team:
    Garchomp lv100
    Flygon Lv100
    Altaria Lv100
    Salamence Lv100
    Rayquaza Lv100
    Latios Lv87

Triple-H

WrestleMania 25 4/5/09
    Years
  • hey, guys sry that i have not posted in a while my team has gotten a lot better

My Team:
    Rayquaza lv. 100
    Altaria lv. 100
    Salamence lv. 100
    flygon lv. 100
    Dragonite lv. 100

i am currently working on getting a kingdra

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yea you guys are welcome in^_^
    (Silent_Storm and lmg123)

And this gym thing is starting to sound like a Draco Alliance type thing.

nah its different to the Draco Aliance, we are not an alliance or clan, it's just the name of the league, for example in the anime, there's the orange league, and indigo league, and ours is the draco league

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back