• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Actually, I did have a plot-line in mind. PM me if you want to know it. however, I warn you, it's huge spoilers!! I just did the majin buu thing because I couldn't find a better explanaition. And actually, I just realized in my other post that the green spots were like Bug styles.XD

IC: As Crimson turned greener, suddenly, electricity began to crackles around him, and the green spots began to shine...

Seeing the tamer, I asked, "Hey, what's your name, before you tell me anything else?", and in response, the tamer said, "My name.. is clyde.."...

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    (ooc: Sorry for my very late arrival, but there was somethings which got in my way...^_^; if you dont get what Im talking about ask Bob V, I explained it to him a few days ago...)

High above the location where the dragon tamers were, a girl and her red & white dragon was spying on the dragon tamers. Suddenly the dragon started growling without any reall reason.

"Shhh! Be patient Starfire! We cant leave yet...if something gets out of hand..." The girl told the dragon, who didnt say a word.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    The electricity increased, sending small shocks to anyone within a 3 foot radius of Crimson...

Mwanwhile, after clyde explained to me who he was, he suddenly looked to the far right, and said, "You can come down, (Sakuyamon's character-forgot her name.XD). At least, for this tamer.", and broomshwift stood beside him, saying "You too, starfire.".

OOC: Now I'll explain my latest weird thing- See, Clyde and (Sakuyamon's character.XD) are part of a group called "The travelers.". they too, have dragons. Except these dragons have weird powers from the begining, for instace, Starfires laser flame, and Broomshwifts ability to control every plant around him, and even make some. I thought of this idea in the place where everyone meditates- the bathroom.XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    As Cassy said that, an electric aura surrounded crimson, electricuting anyone who touched him. As Clyde checked him, he said, "Yep, it's the only way.", and turning to Broomshwift, he said, "Do the heal strike.", and stepped back. Broomshwift nodded, and suddenly, two huge vines came out of the ground, and twisted around crimson, unaffected by the aura. and as they did, strange purple yellow colored flowers bloomed from them, and got smashed into crimson. Sudddenly, the green spots faded away, and the electric aura dissapeared. "That should hold off the infection for a while." Clyde said, and then, getting on Broomshwwift's back, he said, "Come on Cassy, there's a place I found here that I wanted to show you!!", and waited for her response...

I whistled at Clydes prowess, and said, "Man, you are good."...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Clyde told brromshwift where he wanted him to go, and nodding, the dragon led him to the biggest grocery store they had in the entire city...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: You know, BobV, it's not really fair of you to get to control the effects of the infection, and then be the only one to cure them... they are OUR dragons after all....

BIC: Nat awoke slowly, to find that both boys had left her side. She looked around madly for a moment, then figured they had just gone for a walk.

Cal looked up at the girl slowly. "Glad to see you've awoken!" he said happily.

"Oh, Cal, please stop worrying about me!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Whoops, sorry... I just assumed that since there were all these people around, you had all gone outside....

Anywho...

BIC: It was then that Nat noticed Jack. "Jack!" she said happilly, trying to scoot into a sitting position.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I as confused at the sudden infection before the sudden departure of it that I had noticed nat had woken up. "Nat!" I said in surprise and Relief. "Did you see that? Crimson was turning Emerald!" I babbled, not making much sense.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Emerald?" Nat said, slightly confused. "What do you mean, Emerald?"

Cal looked up at Nat. "The infection's in us, most likely me as well. It turned his skin a green color."

Nat looked up at Jack. "Oh! That's aweful!!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "And he started electrocuting everything nearby uncontrollably, and I was really worried it would hit you, but thank goodness it didn't and thenthis guy appears and he ahd a weird dragon with him and he used some weird power and Cirmson turned back to normal and then he flew off with a girl on a red and white dragon!" I continued rambling, out of breath.

"Yeah, what he said!" Crimson piped up.

ooc: BTW, did you check lal the other rps yet?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Yup, I've only got like... 10 myself...

BIC: Nat smiled. "It's okay, Jack. Calm down!" she said, growing slightly worried. "We're all okay."

Nat reached out her hand and took his, ignoring the pain that shot through her body. She took his and squeezed it. "We need to figure this out..."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Her grip calmed me, and Crimson noticed that and followed the example. HE hopped up ontot eh bed and sat down besides Cal.

ooc: Let's see. 1, 2, 3, 4..... I've got about 7 I think. :D I would love to join the Hogwarts one, but it's too late.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Well, we're past Christmas... so a new year'll start soon! Keep your eyes open!!

BIC: Nat cringed a bit as Crimson leapt on the bed. He was much bigger than Cal and his body weight jolted her slightly.

Cal growled protectivly, then caught himself and curled up quietly.

"What if that's what's keeping taps on us!" Nat burst out suddenly, her hand still gripping Jack's.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat released Jack hand to clutch Cal to her. A dangerous fire grew behind her eyes. "No one will hurt my Calamous. Whoever's behind this is going to pay... and pay dearly..."

Cal looked up at Nat in a strange way. She had never spoken like that before, or with such passion. Cal knew he was safe, and he also trusted in himself to keep Nat safe while she recouperated.

Nat was suddenly feeling weak and helpless. This enraged her. Without thinking, she planted her hands firmly on either side of her, and pushed her torso up. She cringed and cried out, but remained firmly in the seated position.

"All I need now is a wheelchair," Nat said, outwardly joking, but inwardly being very serious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back