• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Lance didn't use Ampharos in G/S. THAT does mean Gold/Silver, right? o_o;
    Arcanine is also considered a dragon. A Dragonish Lion dog, I think.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Dragon_Master said:
    Yeah should be!
    Oh by the way I'm Dragon_Master! D_M for short.
    *Starts crying*
    Oh It's just I used to be a leader of my own Dragon Masters club. AND NOW... IT'S ABANDONED! *cries more*

Stop! I hate to see a grown man cry. X.X; :17:

So...wanna join?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Being a leader isn't that much a difference of a regular member. Just being the boss is the difference.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Odd...I sort of think he does. He has six pokemon on G/S, those being three dragonites, charizard, gyarados, and ampharos I think.

Either way, let's take a look at Ampharos's Japanese name: Denryuu. Ryu, as some of us know, means dragon. Ampharos for some reason is considered somewhat dragonish in Japan. for what reason I don't know, but it is and therefore Lance uses it...
    Lance uses Aerodactyl NOT Ampharos.
    His pokemon in G/S/C:
    Dragonite
    Gyarados
    Dragonite
    Charizard
    Aerodactyl
    Dragonite

Years
    blue why dont you post in the draogn battle? it looks fun, keep it going... thx. (maybe if u mention here ppl will join...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back