• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ok, here's match ups:
    1.asher son of ash vs Pikachu and Torchic
    2.SwampertLover vs MysticSwampert
    3.Tig vs pynpfan
    4.Pokepoop vs Alverage
    5.kirby00 vs Professor Birch
    6.Kenta-Kun vs Chairman Kaga
    7.Dragon Tamer vs COKKA
    8.tymoney321 vs blue

Now you have untill monday so try and find out your opponets pokemon(what they have in their sig)

Years
  • my aerodactyl is hunry and waiting.... btw i started a new club (as you may see.. the jigglpuff bring her back club) check it out and i also put about 18 icons for you to choose from if/when you join to put in your sig. to promote/show your a member

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Like this is the dragons club. Talk about DRAGON stuff, don't advertise your other clubs (unless they are relevant). They have other forums for that.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I did not put U on the member list...I think because someone else has the dragonite sprite. Pikachu and Torchic has it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    it's still up there so sure

1.asher son of ash vs Pikachu and Torchic
    your battle will now start...you each have 3 days to apper if you do not within the 3 dats your out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    asher_son_of_ash said:
    o.O; So what will happen if I'm battling with PaT? And what are the rules?

you each preform a attack useing the pokemon from your sig i ref so i say if it hit's or not or if it does anything else. and from the 16 fighters we have now they will become 8 and then 4 and then 2 the grand prize winner gets a dragon battle champ banner and the runner up get's a specieal dragon avatar.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    OoC: Alright, so I guess TMs are available?

BiC: Asher stepped up to the arena, a sudden chill running down his neck. He took a pokeball from his belt pocket and threw it into the air. The ball was in mid-air before it cracked into white light letting out a form of a beast with big fangs, a blue body. It had a big yellow whisker coming from the top of its mouth. The beast let out a massive roar. A few Pidgeys flew out of the trees behind. Gyarados set its steely red eyes onto the opponent. Gyarados growled in a low voice. "Alright, Gyarados. Thunder then Dragon rage!!" The air of the surroundings stood still until the clouds formed together and let out a giant thunderclap. Rapid Lightnings came out of the sky heading for the opponent. Then Gyarados mouth filled with an eeire orange/red light. Slowly, the light became bigger and bigger until it ejected from Gyarados's mouth.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's been 3 day's and no show so you win and go on to the next round.

2.SwampertLover vs MysticSwampert
    now it's time for these two to fight.

Years
  • what happens if its a draw? (not when no1 shows but if both pokes r knocked out ie: explosion, perish song,double-edge or jsut an attack that hits both pokes?)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    It could possibly be a draw and the next day it might be a rematch between the two battlers. Without using a opponent and user faint. move. Or if Blue thinks its a draw lose match. o.O;

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Wasn't there some kind of Dragon battle that was supposed to be going on here yesterday? So far, it doesn't seem like much is happening

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back